This product was so bad it will make me reconsider buying from Overstock again. The product came in a taped together box with no packing slip or any information. The seat is contact paper on a peice of junk wood. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS AT 1/2 THE PRICE
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was the only thing close to matching the description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The seat is contact paper on wood not oak. Mine appeared to have been bubbled up and poked to squeeze the air out. No directions not that it was rocket science to put it together.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? poor, very poor
BEWARE! First, these are not "normal" sized chairs. They are either designed for children or little people. I didn't pay attention to the dimension, so my fault for that. The chair seat is about my knee level -- I'm 5'7". I seriously laughed once they were assembled and I stood next to them. The seats are also not as depicted. They have a vinyl covering so it ONLY LOOKS like hardwood. They're MDF with a sticker. I will say though that I am keeping them. My reason is that I needed a couple of decent looking chairs for staging a house I'm trying to sell. They simply LOOK nicer than anything I could find at a resale shop. I thought I would be able to use them long-term but these simply aren't built for everyday use.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is fine - the materials are deceptive.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality. The chair seat is NOT a "molded oak seat" as the description states. It's particle board with a wood VINYL covering. Mine came with bubbles in it that had to be smoothed out.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Deceptive.
The chair are poor quality and the legs are irregularly lined up. The fake wood laminate came chipped and some of the chairs had bubbling. The frames of some where dented and scratched. I am trying to return them and will see what happens.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the medal was chipped and dented
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor quality, the wood is fake laminate an has bubbling and chipping
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was very cleaver and did not mention that the wood was fake