I sat in these chairs at a local wine bar and just had to find them. They are so comfortable - they support your back, and have just the right amount of padding. There are a great neutral chair that don't take up much space. They were well packaged and easy to put together. I like the contemporary yet understated style that fits with lots of other types of furniture.
Great value for money. These are well-made and stable, with a solid frame (seat and back) covered by ample cushioning. The quality is higher than we anticipated, and they're very comfortable as armchairs for the two ends of our dining table.
the quality is not there. The fabric, though attractive, doesn't look like it will hold up. As another reviewer mentioned, there is silver colored metal at the tops of the legs which is evident. A knock-off that is much less expensive than the original, but I wouldn't purchase again.
Prompt arrival and simple assembly. Nice looking chairs. Downside is on the web pictures you are unable to see the weave of the tweed fabric- I thought it would be more tightly woven and it's a pretty large weave. Not what I would have chosen if I had known.. Not as cat friendly as a result if they were to scratch but luckily they are so far behaving... Overall very cute but not so pet friendly .
Kept seeing these in some stores in NYC, almost the same price for a single price. Stumbled on them here @ overstock.com - thought we'd try them. Shipping was quick, chair legs just screw right onto the base - ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC PRICE AND QUALITY. Looks great.
I'm ridiculously picky and am not at all afraid to send something back if it doesn't work out. But this little chair is EXACTLY what I was looking for. You can't go wrong with an awesome modern design that's both comfortable and easy on the wallet. I'm using them at my dining table, but they would work in the living room too. Love love love them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was spot on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice little sturdy chair that has a nice amount of heft and doesn't look or feel slight.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on description.
Very nice chairs. The ring at the top of the legs look nice if you house has accents brass. I love them in my dining room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Better
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I purchased these chairs for my dinette with a tulip table . Agree with other reviewers. Sturdy, love the fabric. easy seat not too soft but not hard either. Seat a liittle short for long legs but not a deal breaker. I love them. Like the taupe color, not brown or tan. another overstock buy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? vg
First off these chairs are a replica design of a chair called the "thinking chair" or something like that. Anyway those chairs are obscenely expensive. Anyway they showed beautiful packaged...all you have to do is screw legs in. The fabric is very nice and looks custom, but in spots some of the fabric looks like it wants to fray. They are very comfortable as well. My biggest problem was that one of the legs was a little shorter than the rest, but you can put felt underneath to make it even. Also, the legs tent to get lose, so I would use a screw glue to secure it. This chairs are medium sized and not ideal for large individuals. Overall quality is good, the style is wonderful. I get compliments all the time. Good for dining room table or living room. Oh and the price is pretty fantastic!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Pretty good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate