The goal is six... We've had the first couple for a year. They are pricey, but we have a large deck that gets some intense wind. Not a problem for these chairs. Everyone who sits in them comments on the comfort. Everyone. Tall people, wide people, short people and narrow people. These chairs are plainly comfortable, attractive, substantial, pricey, AND they fold up for winter storage. Oh yes, and we've not seen any color variance between first and last purchase, so that also means no fading after a year in 100% sunshine. Love our deck chairs!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Espresso color is lovely
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Completely accurate description
I ordered two of these because 1) I love that they are made from recycled material and 2) they are foldable and therefore, easy to store for the winter. These are beautiful chairs; they are very well built and I would like to buy a couple more. The only negative point is that they come with no instructions and we weren't aware that we would have to drill into the back in order to completely assemble the chair. No problem, since we do have power tools...but if we didn't, I think we'd be a little perturbed. All in all, I love them - will get more, when the price goes down a bit :)
I have found the best chair that I could ever imagine. I will no longer have to stain my outdoor chairs, stain them or anything but enjoy these great chairs. We bought the Alpine White and couldn't be happier. They are wide and they fold up for easy storing too! We will be back for more.
I really like these chairs and ordered two. The only negative is they were not protected at ALL in shipping, so both arrived with wear & tear scuffs on them. If the material would not have been as durable, they would have needed to be returned. Quite honestly, if they were smaller, I would have, because it is a lot of money to spend for a chair that is not in mint condition. Other than that, I agree with the other reviewers in that there were no assembly instructions. It was too too difficult to figure out, but don't try in a hurry. Once I did the first one, the second assembled in no time.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
We ordered two chairs. They shipped quickly and were as described. The only problem is that one of them has a bent screw holding two pieces of the back together. This pieces were assembled at the store, not by me. We had to move the screw over as the hole it went into became stripped and wouldn't hold the screw. Otherwise, chairs are good quality and I would buy them again.
Love these chairs, extremely comfortable and sturdy. I was surprised that there was assembly even though the description said fully assembled. The arms had to be attached to the seat and it wasn't as easy as it seemed. Hard to get into the tight spaces with the bolts and washers included. Perhaps they shouldn't be so costly if it requires assembly. In the end, Love the chairs though and would get them again.
Firstly this item was exspensive for people in England, on top of the high price for the chair we had to pay import duties and big postage fee I bought this chair on design and other reviews , the only model sold in UK was a recliner so glad i did not go for it paid extra 160 pounds for what i describe as a semi recliner not too low just nice, deluxe gives you wider dimensions I was worried about reviews saying no instructions and faulty parts that had to be returned, I need not of worried fed ex delivered on time and kept me informed throught out Item came in ordinary cardboard box with every thing in tact but rip ties all three had broken loose so arms were rolling loose in box assembly was necessary for flight, arms and front legs had to be put together instructions simple were supplied but i had already watched you tube for assembly of this very mode alighining the legs was the hardest at this point I have to add I am a 59 year old female who managed to fit this chair together with no power tools in 25 minutes remember to use all 3 washers for all 4 screws and two for back by time i was finished sun was out , the comfort of this chair was unbelieveable i was using ordinary cushions out of this world didnt need leg rest using nicer wood one, bought cheaper laptop table thats fits chair perfectly from *** but bought the cup holder again exspensive but useful for preventing people knocking glass off arm rest, i can understand colors not matching pictures, i chose white great. summary great but exspensive shouldnt plastic be cheaper than wood if you live in the states go get one
The color of blue for Mediterranean Blue is MUCH brighter than pictured on the website. Online it appears more like a navy, but even the box stated "Royal Blue". I can't speak to the quality of these items as I didn't unpack them from the box. Due to the significant difference in color, I returned them, disappointingly, at my own expense.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very, Very Different
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I can't speak to it. I saw the color and didn't remove the items from the box.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Don't know
I bought two of these chairs a few weeks ago and put them together fairly easily in about 30 minutes. All the holes lined up and all the hardware was included. These are some heavy chairs.which will serve us well because we live where the wind blows all the time. They're easy to fold up and store but, we'll be leaving them out all summer and only storing them in the winter. We liked them so much, I'm ordering two more today.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The item was accurately described as shown.
I just received the chair. Time will tell how well the item holds up to wear and tear, as well as fading. But it is a very comfortable chair. The red color was not as red as seen on screen, but it matches the color in my outdoor rug very nicely. I was also anticipating this color deviation, as someone else already mentioned it in their review.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not quite as red as it appears on the monitor; more like a reddish brown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality; will tell with time; easy assembly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
These chairs are great. Purchased 4 for my deck. I highly recommend them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
We ordered a set of white chairs last year and have really loved them. They are sturdy, low maintenance and really comfortable. We loved the white ones so much we ordered a second set of 'Mediterranean blue' ones to mix in. They looked really dark and lovely online but when I got them they were BRIGHT blue, so we'll be sending them back. After during some online research I found the chairs elsewhere and it looks like they have several shades of blue, red, green so they probably just shipped us the wrong color. Definitely something to be wary of if you are getting colors rather than white or natural. Also, the price was significantly better on the other website so it's worth shopping around a bit on these.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Terrible
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Except for color, very accurate