Let's see - I needed a smaller profile wooden bookcase to fit an odd area between my desk and wall. Here's the perfect bookcase - it's made of solid, heavy wood, there's no assembly required, it's packaged perfectly, it looks super stylish, it holds plenty of tall oversize books, the price is right and it's the perfect size. The search is over - What are you waiting for?
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Heavy duty/ solid
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent description
I got two of these bookcases. The best feature is quick assembly and disassembly to move into another place. They are stylish and make my library look so nice. I get comments on them a lot. They support all the "heavy" engineering books my husband has and not sagging. So, I love them of course.
I bought this for the size and I was surprised by reviews that complained about how small it is. The size was clearly stated in the description so when I was looking for something small for a corner in a small bathroom this fit the bill. When I find somthing more like what I am really looking for this little bookcase will be recycled into what it is actually intended for. A small bookcase!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I didn't buy this bookcase for the color, but it was adequately described.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's very sturdy, I have a larger folding bookcase that isn't nearly as stable.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description.
I wanted a bookcase that was stable, narrow, and not made of pressed wood. I found one. I bought two, and placed one on top of the other. It fits in the narrow space I had available and sees as sturdy as one could expect. I did take the precaution of placing the heaviest books on the bottom shelf, but not at all sure it was necessary.
These small bookcases are a great addition to my bedroom. I have two of them in the honey oak color. I placed one on each side of my dresser. They are sturdy enough to use all three levels for actual books! They require no assembly and look very stylish. I would recommend them.
Purchased 3, opened the first box and there were scratches on it and one of the shelves wouldn't set correctly because of manufacturing issue, opened the 2nd box and found one of the support/hinges was not installed properly. Never opened the 3rd box, sent them all back. I thought it would be the prefect fit for a child's bedroom and I was ok with that they wouldn't be "high quality" but couldn't bring myself to pay for them when they looked used and clearly weren't manufactured very well. Wondered what else I would discover once I went to put things on them.