The Piper Baker's Rack offered everything we needed. It is very easy to set up - just flip the three shelves down. It is the perfect weight not too heavy not too light. Nice solid construction and holds many plants. The only thing we wished we had done differently was to order the four shelf version instead of this three shelf version. We ended up ordering the four shelf version later and they look great together on our back deck.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Black is Black - color was great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was very good - good weight / nice welds / perfect finish
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurately
This rack was exactly what I wanted and at a great price too. However, after taking it out of the box and removing the zip ties, I noticed I couldn't bring the top two shelves down from the folded position. The top left hinge was bent inward. It's real sturdy construction, I can't bend that piece back with my own hands. Since the box was in mint condition, and no paint was damaged in the area, I feel like it was manufactured like this at the factory. Disappointing, but I am going to try to have someone fix it and then I'll repaint. It should look great on my deck with plants next Spring/Summer.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes, a matte black
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? My rack doesn't open up like the picture
This baker's rack is certainly fine and does the trick, in spite of a couple of obvious flaws, but it is absolutely NOT worth the price I paid.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? A part of it is noticably bent. Quality is fine, not great for the price.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes.
This is a nice item, but apparently I received the one that Sad in Texas returned. The top shelf is bent, one leg is bent, the top decorative curl is bent and one leg was missing the caster cup. Must have just taken the damaged item and sent it back out. The box was torn and there were smashed pieces of plastic, so I assume that was the caster cup. Very poor packaging. Don't want to spend the money to return it. I recommend the Baker's Rack, but poor experience here.
This is the first time I have to send something back to Overstock. The top shelf and one leg were bent when I took the rack out of the box. The rack looked very cheap. Not worth the money.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The color was fine.
- How is the quality of the product? One shelf and one leg were bent.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? It didn't look as nice as the picture.