I am happy with both the lights - bought two. They are gorgeous and highlly recommend this purchase. The crystals adds beauty to the room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color on the site is close to the actual
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Will be nice to know the name of this chandelier or manufacturer. The site didnt' include the weight of the light. Some ceiling brackets don't support this light the weight is important. The installation time is more than 15 minutes. The site listed 15 minutes for installation time. It's impossible and I hired a professional electrician.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
Ordered it in September, got it a few days later. Very quick. Product was made of real lead crystal, very sparkly. We used LED candelabra bulbs with equivalent 40 watts power, so there is less brightness compared to what a 60-watt bulb may provide. The crystal balls are very heavy - and there are 90 balls in the chandelier - so roughly, 25 lbs, I would guess. Make sure you have an electrician set it up to ensure you have the right electrical box that can carry the weight. It took our electrician 1.5-2 hours to connect the chrome frame to the electrical box, then mount the crystal balls once the frame was hung. Since the ceiling is 15 feet from the floor, it was not going to work if we had attached the crystals on the frame before the chandelier frame was hung - it was way too heavy for one person and the distance too high. The real downside: the packaging left a lot to be desired. There was no label to say it was fragile or breakable. When it arrived, the box was crushed on one side. When opened, the circular chrome frame from which the crystal balls are supposed to hang were slightly but definitely warped. A few of the crystals had some places in which the rock had scratches or crushed side - although not big enough to be noticeable from a distance. We had to bend the frame to straighten it back. It was such a pity because the product itself was a quality product but it was not packed with care. Was very tempted to return it, but it's a big hassle to re-package it and we had already made an appointment with the electrician. All in all, I do not like that the product did not reach me in perfect condition. I would not recommend to anyone, unless you are willing to take the risk. It's a 4-star product with 0-star packaging/shipping/handling.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No