I love this rug it made everything in my apt come together, I am in love with the colors and its not overkill. Perfect if you have accent of red in your home.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
I'm happy to say that the wrinkles look obvious in the picture are not on my rug. It's a huge rug and almost art-deco looking. Paired with my retro furniture, it looks great. One possible downside to consider, but not one that disapointed me since I was expecting this, is that the slightly yellow/grey coloring throughout could make the rug look a bit dirty. To me, I think it's clear it's the coloring of the rug, but if you're the pure-white kind of cleanliness person, then it may bother you. We tried it without a rug pad underneath, but soon got one. The carpet is not a plush, thick rug so if you want it to be soft underfoot if on a hard wood floor, you'll need a rug pad. It's still a great deal for the size of the rug I bought! Very happy with my purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was as expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is fine, as I expected; no pilling; no wrinkles
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate.