The actual sink seems to be functional, but the painting leaves a great deal to be desired. The painting is somewhere between poorly done, and looking as though it was finger-painted by a kindergartner. Actually, that's an insult to a kindergartner. Some of the flowers are so poorly painted they don't even look like morning glories, but like daises. Not to mention the painter seems to have had a great deal of difficulty staying in the lines.... Additionally, it also had two garish, and poorly painted butterflies that aren't in the picture. I admit, what I thought was a lack of butterflies weighed heavily on my decision to purchase this particular design. However, I could have gotten over this detail, were there not parts of one of the butterflies that are painted 1/4 of an inch outside the lines. I strongly suspect this piece is a second, that should be disclosed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The actual sink seems to be of good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Poor, the painted design isn't even in the same galaxy as what's pictured.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
I was expecting the flower to be purple like the two bowls I bought two years ago. I had chipped one of them so I ordered this one. It didn't match in order for me to replace the chipped one. Still a beautiful bowl and I will keep in in case of breakage of my older chipped one . I highly recommend it even though it wasn't purple flowers like I had hoped.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good. I live the design
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes