These were purchased to cover the steps of my exterior wood stairs where the stain has worn away from traffic. Yes, one of them was not cut perfectly so the detail has some rough edges but frankly, I can't see where anyone would worry about that as it sits on the ground and you don't notice it. They could be heavier and do move a bit from time to time when they are walked on a lot. Compared to the prices of the same products elsewhere, this is a good value and I suspect they will hold up for some time. I've had them in place for about a month and love them.
If you are looking for functional and attractive stair mats, these work. They are rather light, but look nice and have a decorative design. They initially smell like rubber, but it dissipates with time. I had one that was cracked in half on delivery, but the O contacted the vendor and in less than a week, I had a replacement. THANKS to Overstock for good service and product that is functional.
I just received these mats hoping to use them for the holiday weekend. Unfortunately, the quality is very poor. The mats are made from stamped patterns in rubber, however...not all the rubber was stamped out properly. This is the case for all 6 of the mats, which really irked me. I am returning them right now, and will not be purchasing from Overstock unless I have a dire need. Their quality is going down hill, and the prices do not make up for it. The only good thing is their good return policy, however I wish I didn't have to utilize is.
I was very pleased when I opened the box and saw the mats. They are just beautiful. Well made and just the thing I had been looking for and not found anywhere at a decent price. We liked them so much we ordered more to cover all of our 6 wide steps. They give a secure surface to step on, should be easy to wash or blow off and look GREAT. My husband was very doubtful when I ordered them but even he admits they are just right and nicer than he imagined.
I was very pleased to get quick delivery at a good price for what looks like good quality outdoor stair treads. To be seen is how well they hold up through a whole Minnesota winter. When shoveling snow, they have to be picked up and shaken out. Once they freeze onto the steps, we''ll see how well they hold up with salt. Overall, I am very pleased to find a product which should lessen the danger on icy concrete steps in the winter. It's hard to say "Excellent on all counts" for a piece of recycled rubber, but they do look attractive and I'm very hopeful they will be effective on the ice.
I like them, have gotten several compliments on them, they fit my steps perfectly. Gave 4 stars because they are not a heavy rubber material. Great price for the set.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true to color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not a heavy rubber material like my door mat, but they still look nice and do the job
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Thisis exactly what I was looking for and will order these again. My friend stated she loved them and asked where to get them. You can't go wrong with these mats.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Black in color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is thick rubber material, not flimsy at all and does not move around on my painted wooden steps.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Nice- they move around a bit, but not an issue unless you want them in a perfect straight line at all times. I just did not want anyone to fall on slick steps after a rain and they do the job.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
These are great! I bought them to put on my parents front steps because I worry about them slipping in the winter. They do the trick perfectly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched to the description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Really nice heavy rubber. They stay put.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Matched exactly