I have tile floors and I've been searching for an area rug for a looong time. I found this rug and thought it would be perfect. The colors are very pretty. It gives a beachy feel. The rug is thin but it's a flat weave wool so that's what I was expecting. The quality seems very good. The ends are well made, it laid flat. It feels soft under foot but it's scratchy when you lay down on it. And since I have a baby who's about to crawl I decided to return it. It's just too scratchy for her delicate skin. If you don't plan on laying down directly on it then I would say it's a great rug!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is just how it appears
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. thin and scratchy but soft under foot
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
We love this rug! It goes great with our coastal themed living room. the blues, greens and yellows are mellow, but not too toned down. Great rug! I am so glad I ordered!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors are even better, a little "brighter", but not bright. It is awesome
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is a quality rug. We love it! Vacuums up great, lays flat
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect!
I decided to check back on when I purchased this rug as unfortunately it has not worn well in the 2.5 years I have had it. There is significant fraying at the edges with tufts of the wool coming out and sadly, the rug does not seem worth the expense of a professional repair. I would not buy this rug again.