It was difficult to find a small hall table (30" x 11") to put near our back door where we enter from the garage. This one works for us. NIce quality and finish. Very easy to assemble. Perfect catch-all for keys and mail.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color matched the computer image.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I'm pleased with the quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
This table was easy to put together and looks great in my front hall. The drawers are a bit wobbly and more for show. Do pay attention to which direction the leg holes are facing when attaching the legs so the little shelf will fit properly, I didn't and had to redo but that was simple to do as well. Very pleased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good for its' price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I needed an inexpensive console table and liked the look of this one. I was hesitant at first because I had to put it together myself and haven't had luck with other pieces I've purchased. Yet this was easy and the table is sturdy and looks good.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same as displayed
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? matched
I needed a small table for an area in my dining room. This console table fits perfectly. Table is made very well and was delivered in perfect condition.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color looked just like the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was very accurate
The table is great but when we opened the box two small pieces of plastic fell on the floor. They were about 1/2" by 1/4". Luckily we did not throw them away as we found after assembling the table that they had broken off the drawer guides. We glued them back on and the drawers work fine. If it wasn't for this I would have given five stars. We like the quality and fixing the legs on the body was straightforward.
I really wish I would have waited. The size is good as I needed something small and low. But the first one they sent was damaged and so is the replacement. It is easy to put together, but you have to be able to sit on the floor and reach up as the legs need to be adjusted for the bottom shelf before you completely tighten the legs. Haven't used it yet. Hope it will last.
I really like this little table. It seems well-made and fits perfectly where I expected it to. Had one small plastic drawer guide that was broken but I emailed the manufacturer and they sent me TWO replacements, no questions asked. Excellent customer service! Very pleased.
I purchased this piece to serve as a television table. It is not a deep table, and the flat screen is exactly the same depth, so it looks good. The shelf on the lower level holds my satellite controller and DVD player very comfortably. Really a good looking addition to my room.
....not bad, not great. I read some details regarding the table and picked up that someone stated that the drawers are dovetailed. You can usually tell the quality of a piece by the drawer construction. When we received our table, the drawers were cheap and not a dovetail in sight. We are going to keep it though because the size is unique to our application and the construction is substantial enough. If I saw this piece in a store, I wouldn't pay more than $50 - $75 for it. Of course, all opinions vary. It's an okay piece.
I purchased this table to go in my kitchen up against an empty wall. Fits perfect! Only using the table die decoration. When it arrived , one of the drawers didn't fit right and now that I have had it for a few months, the "wood" is chipping on the corners.