The blinds are 47 1/4" so they don't fit a 47" window. My husband cut them down to size to fit our window, only to find out that the brackets are so flimsy that they pop open and the blinds come crashing to the ground everytime you pull the string. He ended up securing them by drilling holes and adding metal screws. Talk about a hassle! It took us 2 days to install six blinds! I would not purchase these blinds if I had known how dangerous they are. If my son had pulled them down he could've been severely injured. They look nice, but are not worth it.
This product is exactly what I wanted and hoped I would get. With the correct tools they are easy to install. I ordered ten blinds and hung them by myself. Shortening the blinds took patience. The sizes I ordered fit perfectly and I got three to mount on the inside and seven to mount on the outside. Look like wood.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly as I expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent product at this price point
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? could have used a bit more information on the valance
We were so happy to find reasonably priced blinds at very hard-to-find sizes. We weren't disappointed by the quality and appearance. Great purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very