I purchased these curtains for a room that is drafty and has way too much light. I was surprised by the weight and texture. They look great and feel great and you can instantly feel the warmth in the room then the curtains are closed. I would highly recommend these curtains if you want a truly dark, warm room and they provide a rich texture as well.
Just purchased the Olive blackout faux suede curtains. Nice look, nice feel, and almost same color on both sides. No ugly white backing on color curtains. Do not look cheap but are less expensive than similar curtains at stores like xxxxxxxxx. They lay very nicely and don't look like they will wrinkle easily. Very very pleased with the suede look and everything about them. I wish I had found these before I did the curtains in several rooms in our house. I am ordering the chocolate today. Really a good deal for a great curtain.
These curtains are lush. I am using them in my livingroom. The curtain length allows for perfect pooling. No light seems to penetrate these curtains. And my room immediately felt warmer after hanging these curtains up. Two panels for this price is great. I need 4 panels to cover my windows. I priced similar curtains with this length and they were $$ dollars per panel!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? better in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect desription
Loved these but the color was too dark for the room. Had to return and a lighter color was not available.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? darker than shown (camel)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good