These curtains were great. I ordered the taupe, and they are darker than what they showed on-line, but I thought the color was prettier. They are not sheer, but extremely light. They look more sheer when light is streaming behind them. They will not keep out the light at all, but they sure do brighten up the room. I would buy these again if I had anymore windows to decorate.
I really like these curtain panels. I would agree with the reviewer that said the spice color is more of a rust or copper, but I like the look and the color. It's a warm, rich color. The crushed look is nice. The light comes through them, but not so much that they look thin and cheap. I first ordered the burgundy. Those were more like a red wine with some purple hues, maybe like pomegranate. Definitely a cool color. I sent those back and ordered the spice. This color is perfect and the return went smoothly.
I really wanted the taupe color, thinking it was neutral and could be used with anything. When inventory was out, I opted for the spice (just to add more color to my bedroom which already has black wood furniture and honey colored walls). To my suprise, I love the spice color and so does my ever controversal husband! Easy to hang after steaming the folding lines created from the packaging. Not opague, but let enough light through to create softness with my wood blinds. They are for sure a winner in our household. I've seen this type of crinkled fabric drape other places for double the price!
I purchased 4 sets of these curtains for my living room. The color is perfect. It is very close to the picture. The 63" length was absolutely perfect for all my windows. Each one of my windows is a different width and because the width of the curtains is so wide, they fit all the windows! I'm very happy with this purchase!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? very close
- How is the quality of the product? I'd rate it a 4 out of 5
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
These curtains look like real crushed silk at a reasonable price. My girlfriends thought I'd spent a lot of money on them .. The weave of the curtains allow for privacy, yet are light enough to allow light and breezes to enter. Because I'm picky, I ironed them with a cool iron as they were a little wrinkled from the packaging. Well, they hang beautifully and were a snap to put on the rods. I would definitely recommend these curtains to anyone who want the expensive look of crushed silk curtains but don't want the high price. Sizes given in the description were true and cover an average window perfectly.
These curtains are extraordinordinary and the value is suberb. Since the light and glare are so intense in AZ I bought an extra 4 panel sets, at this price pile them on. Then ordered 3 more. The more you add the fullness becomes even softer, glowing and outstanding! The light gently filters through in rich hues. Yet, they are so light they move with the slightest breeze. I purchased the spice color and it is perfect with our decorating. Everyone who sees them comments on how lovely they are and thinks we spent a fortune. Our secret can be yours too! Only problem we found is the hems are not perfectly even. Slightly puddling them made that little problem go away. These are absolutely beautiful. I suggest if you want a dramatic look, to at least double your max. order, YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY. We are planning on replacing our expensive designer window treatments in our bedroom and replacing them with these, using triple the amount.
Be careful to make sure you select the correct lenght. I did not notice the shorter lenght option and just chose the color based on the picture. OPPS- now I have to wait for the new order to come in.I recommend the picuture be changed to reflect two different lenghts so it's clear the customer has to look at the code beside the color.
These curtains were better than I expected. They make great shears, as the light comes through them beautifully. I checked outside at night and the interior of the house can not be seen - even with the lights on. They look like crushed silk and hang very well. If you are looking for a heavier curtain, these are not for you. But if you are looking for a light-weight curtain with lovely color, I would recommend these.
I ordered 3 sets of these curtains in blue for my dining room, to hang over sheers. They are a gorgeous Wedgwood blue. They're light weight enough to allow light to filter through while providing just enough coverage to allow for privacy in the room as well. Love the crinkled texture and subtle sheen. I found a few stray threads that needed to be snipped before hanging them but other than that can't fault the quality or workmanship.
These are really nice curtains. I have them in many colors and use them in my bedrooms--I like to change them with the seasons when I change my bed quits. Washes well and after a few minutes in the dryer are ready to hang. No ironing needed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I have purchased many pairs of these panels in various colors. All colors are as seen on the website.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These are great.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
These are pretty curtains. The color is nice; neutral. I hung them upside down on the rods because I don't like the top ruffle look. It works great, and you can't tell they are upside down because the thread is a perfect match to the fabric, and the seams are hard to see. My favorite thing is that they allow light to come through and cast a pretty glow into the room, but at night, you can't see though them at all. I am using these as curtains, but they could be used in place of a sheer panel if you like that double-hung look on your windows. Out of the package, I threw them in the dryer with a damp towel, and the wrinkles fell right out. I am very pleased with these. Considering buying more for a different room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Gold color is more of a rich taupe or a burnished gold.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate, but color is a little off.
After reading the reviews for the Faux Silk Luster Crushed Curtain Panels, I decided to purchase the off white ones. Turns out they were exactly what I was looking for. I wanted something more than just sheer cutains for our formal dining room. These are thin so they let in light but still have the privacy. They look great and a good price.
I ordered 2 pr. for the big living room window and it looks so "springy". The change from the winter drapes was easier (in blue) than painting the wall and looks terrific! The fabric looks so rich and the price is right. I would not hesitate to recommend them to someone else. I did put them on very low dryer with a wet cloth for a few minutes to get the folds out before hanging them but they hung out perfectly like I had just ironed them. They even look like rich silk fabric . Thank You overstock.
I wasn't looking for curtains to darken my bedroom, but I was looking for dark curtains to make a statement. And they certainly do. I would recomend these to anyone looking for a light, airy, yet dark brown window curtain. I've looked at other stores since I ordered mine, and have never seen any others that compared to this color and this look.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was exactly what I had in mind.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These panels are a nice dark brown, yet with the pattern, it lets light in so the room isnt dark.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Great product and the price was perfect. I bought curtains that were more expensive and of lesser quality which I promptly brought back. These curtains hang beautifully and refract light as well. They look perfect in my living/dining rooms. I couldn't be happier!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
These curtains are very beautiful! They are thick enough for privacy but thin enough so as not to feel too heavy or overpowering to my bedroom. Just perfect for what I need them for!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. wonderful
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
LOVE THESE! BETTER THAN THE PICTURE LET'S DEFUSED LIGHT COME THRU HAVE TO GET OTHER COLORS
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? PERFECT
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. GREAT QUALITY
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? VERY
WAS NOT SURE IF IT WOULD WORK BUT GAVE IT A TRY. THE ON SITE PIC DID NOT DO JUSTICE, ONCE THEY WERE HANGING I FELL IN LOVE. THANK YOU
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? LIKED BETTER IN PERSON
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. THE TEXTURE, LENGTH. AND COLOR WAS PERFECT
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? GOOD