I ordered the slate blue 95" curtain panels for my bedroom. I had read other comments that the slate blue was grey based, which I would agree. These curtains look like silk but don't cost as much. I'm happy with my puchase, but I would like to mention that I wouldn't classify these as black out rather room darkening because you can see some light through the panels and I have 2" blinds behind them.
These curtains are very nice for the price and 2 panels. The color is more of a milk chocolate, rather a dark brown. The fabric was very easy to iron (with a little steam). A little sunlight does show through the curtains, although the curtains are lined with brown fabric. But I will say you can not feel the heat from the sun. These were a really great buy for the length and the price.
I ordered these panels after returning another one that ended up being too short by quite a bit. This one is longer than I need but it will hem nicely. They hang nicely and have an expensive look and feel for way less than real silk. The chocolate brown is a nice rich color and goes perfectly with my tan room & tan/chocolate bedding. The lining is the same color as the front fabric but does not completely block the light in case that's what you need.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. hangs nicely, not completely light blocking for those looking for that quality, good look and feel to the fabric, looks more expensive than it is
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
These curtains are not the same color as in the picture. The Brick Red is a dull almost burgundy and the fabric is rough and thin. I don't see how these can be light blocking at all. Maybe a different color would be better, but the red ones looked cheap. I wanted to return these, but Overstock.com was gonna charge about 1/4 the cost to ship them back and then it said I might not even get a full refund. I'm just going to try to sell them.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? no
- How is the quality of the product? poor
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? not quite
I purchased the slate blue, the picture is not true to color. It is much darker and it was more like a shimmer gray. But all things work out because I love it! Even though I already purchased another pair for my room before these arrived, these will still be wonderful in my sons room..Until I decide to use them in mine.
Great curtains but found color as designated "brick" to be misleading, not enough red and more maroon then brick describes
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? No
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok except for color
I love these panels. I ordered four of them in color Brick and 95" length. They match perfectly with our new bedding we ordered at the same time. Not knowing if the color would work well with the Keswick 8-piece Comforter Set, but they match so well as if I hand picked them. I am very pleased with the quality of these panels. They look awesome in our master bedroom! I would highly recommend them! So happy I took a chance and ordered them to go with our bedding. Love the Tuscan look!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color Brick is like a Burgundy color!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They are of great quality. They are not a really light weight panel. They work great with bedding set I ordered.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
I love them. My sister-in-law is an interior designer and only works on very expensive properties. She was quite impressed and plans to purchase some of these curtains. I was pleased to hear that because I know she only buys quality products.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good- Better than expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect- if anything they are richer looking than the description
Very nice looking curtains, I bought more later. They have a satin finish and are good value for the price!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? acurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I ordered four of these for my bedroom. The first one I opened had a nickel-sized hole so I didn't bother opening the others. They're much more transparent than I thought they would be too. The color is very nice so it's disappointing.
These curtains are beautiful. Other reviews made me believe they would be more gray but they are blue. They are not light blocking, they dim the room but light still comes through during the day. They were the best quality for the price I could find for a two pack of panels that were faux silk and 95 inches long. There's no need to iron if you run them through the dryer for a while which saves a ton of time and effort!
I ordered the Chocolate curtains for my bedroom and loved them! They look great, especially considering the price. I ordered the brick red for my living room and am just as pleased. The color is very accurate to the website pics. I was hoping it would be a brighter red, but it is a dark red, almost a maroon. Still, very pretty and will work fine.