Look great - and add a really sexy feel to the room. Love leather (even Faux)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color as noted in picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
I was very excited to find a faux leather panel set for a good price. When I received the product I understood why they were a good price. They are not at all faux leather they're a shiny grayish black material going for a leather look but did not succeed. I would not recommend these to a friend because they are not what I expected.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on the site is exactly what the "FABRIC" looks like!!!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I expected to get what the description says faux leather. These curtains are a weird shiny grayish black fabric made to look like leather. They look nothing like leather and I only didn't return because I didn't feel like going through the aggravation.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate at all. These panels are not faux leather there fabric with a shiny leather look.
I absolutely love love love these curtains!! My only problem is that now that I have these curtains, I have to find a bedspread that will look good with it, and paint my bedroom. These are so rich looking, it makes everything else look pale in comparison!! But that's okay, it was time!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was dead on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I ordered the beige colored curtains, and there is nothing leather about them. However, they are still great quality and it's like nice beige curtains with a subtle pattern print. I'm very happy with them and they definitely keep a lot of light out. In the morning when the sun shines directly on them it comes through just a bit, so if you need 100% dark you'd probably need liners. But these are great for what I need and I would definitely recommend them. Just not as leather.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
I bought 5 sets for my great room. They are beautiful! They keep out the light while we are viewing the television, and keep our home private when the evening comes. I love the tie backs; they hang so nicely when not in use and are shaped perfectly to pull the curtains back without bunching and twisting the curtains. The curtains themselves hang so well, I never need to iron, if I take them out of the dryer immediately. These were such a great find, I would buy them again in another color, if I needed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same. They are a rich chocolate color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is amazing. They look like liquid leather.
This is a great product. It does everything it promises. Keeps my room cooler which receives sunlight on my sliding glass widow for 8 hours a day. Also blocks out light really well. No complaints at all
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Very good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I bought six sets of the chocolate curtains for my family room. They match nicely with the rustic look of the room. They block the light very nicely when closed. They not as heavy as I expected them to be which is great for the large span that has six panels hanging on the rod. They are very soft, not stiff and heavy feeling.
I have been looking for a deep brown set of curtains to accent the "maple" walls of my bedroom. The richness of the brown works beautiully. I love the way they hang and look. The only downside was one of the curtains was slightly longer than the other. The amount was minimal and probably unnoticeable to most. The curtains were lost in delivery but customer service responded to my questions and were going to help me get a relacement set if the original order was not found. Thankfully they were delivered. I would recommend these curtains and O.co : )
I don't know where I missed it, but these curtains are polyester!!! Not what i had in mind for faux leather. they are a shiny polyester, with a leather design printed on them. But after talking with my husband were going to see how they work with the kids, in our living room. but I don't think I would of ordered them had I seen that they are polyester, not an actual faux leather.
These curtains are not only soft and beautiful, but they work as advertised. I bought these to help insulate my bedroom because the windows in my bedroom are extremely drafty. My bedroom is much warmer and I owe it all to these beautiful curtains. I would advise for anyone that is thinking of buying these for their blackout feature, make sure to get the proper curtain rod. I think my bedroom would be totally warm if I hadn't bought a decorative curtain rod to hang these up. The rod doesn't allow for the curtain to be completely flushed against the wall on the sides and at the top, so a little light and air come from these areas. But I love the rod, so it's ok!
We are big city dwellers and there are always lights from surrounding businesses shining into our large bedroom window. I ordered these in beige after reading the reviews and I'm so glad I did. When I first opened them, I thought they looked a little like the vinyl tablecloths my mom used on the "kid's table" when I was growing up. Not a good look for your master bedroom (or at all, actually). But I decided I would hang them and give them a try before deciding to send them back. I'm not sure about how the darker colors would look but the beige looks nice hanging up, almost like a marbleized fabric and very soft to the touch. They do a terrific job of darkening our room by blocking out the light almost completely! We are very happy with our purchase and the price is very reasonable.
I love these curtains...I was hopeful that they would be nice, and they far exceeded my expectations. In fact I am ordering more for my bedroom. The definitely block out all of the light in my living and dining room and I have had many comments on how beautiful they are. You will not be disapointed with them.
These curtains are very beautiful and they have added a unigue touch to our master bedroom. They do in fact block out 99% of the light. We have four large windows that allow sunlight to come in from all angles. These curtains block out the sunlight and they are machine washable. Even better.
I loved the fact that the faux leather curtains are not stiff and don't make noise when you move them. I am giong to order the chocolate pair for another room in my house. I love the way they hang these faux leather curtains brings elegant to the room.
Purchased these curtains for a remodeled bedroom to make it look more modern and to add texture plus the benefit of blocking light. After installation they do all of that at a reasonable price thanks to overstock. The only downside is that they are a little thinner feeling than what I had before, but those were cotton lined draperies.
This was my third try to find suitable curtains. I decided to try what everyone else was happy with since my previous choices were terrible. I am very happy with these curtains. The brown material is suprisingly soft and coordinates well with my chocolate brown leather furniture. Thanks for the great product.