I'm used to Farberware quality, but this isn't it. These pans are significantly shallower and thinner than the usual Farberware frying pans. Also, so much thinner, so it burns faster (even with the Teflon? The layer is so thin, not sure you can call it Teflon). Edges are also very thin and sharp, so be careful not to accidentally cut yourself. Find that it requires much more oil than usual (so as not to stick). If it didn't have "Farberware" written on it, looks, feels, cooks like a cheap imitation pan. Not really sure it is Farberware, since the quality sure isn't.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. thinner than expected; and not up to Farberware standard
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Somewhat
Needed to replace a couple of my skillets and the 3rd size in this was a bonus. Cooks well, cleans up even better. Is not as heavy as my other skillets, however, I'm not diasppointed. Another good product from Overstock.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good