Disppointed when I received this chair had high hopes after viewing it online, the color is off from the image much darker more like a tan and the wood finish is black not espresso, if your trying to match this chair in a room with beige and espresso finish it will no do the job.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No the color is much darker
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? no, description was off on the color and the wood is not espresso but black
Our biggest problem was the color. The chair appears creme in the picture, but it is actually a tan or beige. We decided on this chair because of the color, therefore it did not match the rest of our furniture. We made it work, but that was only because we did not want to deal with the haslle of sending it back. The chair also looks a bit more plush in the picture. It's actually a bit hard.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was completely off. The color in the picture looks creme, but it is actually a tan or a beige. It did not match our furniture, which is creme.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is fine.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The inaccuracy of the color was a big problem for us.
I didn't mind the darker color; I think it's a nice shade of tan. However, I did mind the construction flaws. The back piece doesn't match the back of the seat, sticking out by an inch on one side. The wooden frame had a few deep, white nicks. The fabric is puckered in some areas. There are errant stitches wrapped around the cording detail. To make things worse, there were dark fingerprints in a few places on the fabric. Problem is, most of this was not noticeable until the chair was put together, and by that time it is very difficult to take it apart and repackage it exactly as it arrived for a return. That being said, for a bedroom chair that is not sat in that often, it looks nice, especially from a distance when the flaws aren't noticeable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is darker, more like tan or light brown.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate except for the color.
great chair nice size elegant. fast delivery via UPS looks and feels expensive without the cost!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The color was more like taupe than displayed white,
- How is the quality of the product? very comfortable nice size
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes but color not described as taupe not white.
I was hesitant to buy this chair because there were no reviews at the time, but I'm so glad I did.. I love it. I thought it would be kind of cheap looking, but I think it's beautiful. And it's comfy too. It is a little short, as I expected it would be from the measurements, but it works prefectly where I have it. I definitely recommend this product!
Truly excellent chair--looks even better in person. Super cozy. Can't wait to need another chair somewhere--won't hesitate to buy another.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality, super easy to put together.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I needed a small/med. size chair for a bedroom, and this armless chair was just right! A light beige color, it looked great (I love tufted sofas/chairs), was just the right size, is very comfortable, and was a snap to assemble. Definitely would recommend to a friend!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
Bought this chair for a small space in our family room. I wanted something armless and not leather and comfortable. This chair fits the bill. It arrived quickly and my husband assembled it in five minutes. My father-in-law even fell asleep in the chair (his legs were up on an ottoman) for about 30 minutes!