I bought these curtains in the 120-inch and 84-inch sizes, for use in the bedroom. I was replacing floral patterned curtains. I prefer the solid color, since it won't clash with any duvet covers or carpets, which I change on a seasonal basis. The color could be described as pale cream. These curtains are not dead white, and when closed against the sun, glow a creamy white. They are an excellent neutral. The lattice work patten is an added appeal. It is quilted into the fabric itself, not embroidered, and gives interest to an exceptionally long curtain, in a very subtle diamond patten, about six inches in diameter. The fabric is lined in the same color with moderately heavy backing. Because the header had hook tape sewn in, I was able to hang these on traverse rods, with ordinary drapery hooks. One could also hang them on poles. And....such a terrific savings from anywhere else I've checked.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fair
These curtain panels are of the highest quality. I am so happy with them. I bought them to flank my French doors. The diamond pattern detail adds an extra flair of elegance. They are made extremely well, with light-blocking lining, so they are heavier than panels I've bought prior. I hung them on rings, so I added extra rings for perfect support. Also, I was afraid of them getting dirty, as I have 3 boys, but noticed a little spot on them yesterday, & wiped it clean with a microfiber cloth.....stain was gone! Love them, love them! Thanks Overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. highest quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate