I ordered the white curtains. The first box shipped, I actually received the wine color. But having looked at them and felt the weight, I was pretty excited, and just returned for the white color I had orginally ordered. As always, Overstock was very speedy in rectifying the issue. However, when I finally received the white curtains, they were filthy. I had hoped it was some sort of error, but I had two panels and both were soiled and completely wrinkled. It almost looked like they were used. Considering the price of these, I didn't want to risk getting them dry cleaned and still having stains on them and not being able to return, so I just sent them back. It's too bad too, since they seemed like they could have been really nice quality, if they hadn't been so filthy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I tried to love this curtain. Ordering the first set and they come with ink marks, black, yellowish stains. Otherwise, they look sumptuous, well made and thick. I gave them another try. Ordering another set, they, again, came with some stains, and some hair threaded in the fabric...Yuck. The felt used for interline was not plain white. I think they tried to drive the cost down and used some white felt with blue, green, yellow, black dots scattered all over the felt. I think the issue was the degree of the impurity of the felt. Since the curtain was white, it hided nothing of what were on the felt. Very disappointed. I guess all stains may come from dirt, dust and some hair in the factory where these curtain were manufactured. All were returned.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor.
These drapes are beautiful. I would say they are a true cream with no other color overtones. They add pattern and interest without additional color to keep the main items in my room neutral. These drapes are nicely made and are heavy. I did noticed that one was made different than the other. ( I ordered them at separate times, so this may have been a factor). The lining was sewn completely through to the end on one and it made it very thick for me to use curtain hooks, but I was able to make it work. No one would notice that the two drapes are slightly different. Its minor, but may be a quality issue if you are very picky. One panel had a light pink mark the size of a dime ( I wonder if its lipstick from the seamstress?) I decided that the rest of the panel looked fine and decided to deal with it. My panels were in pristine condition with none of the other problems that were listed by other reviewers except for what I have noted. I have received compliments on my drapes from just about everyone who has been in my home. I love the way they look! I would order them again in a heartbeat! One of my favorite purchases from overstock.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Nice light cream color. As described.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality. They look expensive.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
great curtains! thick, beautiful fabric, great quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color matched picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact description