We have metal shades in the Master Bedroom and I wanted to put up some sheer curtains to soften the windows and baffle the light coming in when the shades are open. We put these panels up last weekend and we are very pleased. Lovely and long, and the sheer has a great sheen that you don't see in the photograph. A sheer curtain with a little extra "pizzazz", which is exactly what I wanted. Colors look great in our light blue bedroom, too!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
While I wish these curtains were washable, I understand that the linen weave in the stripes could be compromised. I bought 2 panels and hung them in a wide window without gathering. They bring a breezy beach cabana feel to our sunny bedroom and work very well with the sand, driftwood, and blue tones already in the room. Everyone loves the finished product!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
These curtains are gorgeous and look expensive. I hung them in a room that is painted a light, slightly grey robin's egg blue and they match perfectly. Note that they are very sheer -- they do not provide privacy when it's dark out and the room is lit up. I might buy 2 more so that they can be more gathered to provide privacy. They would provide enough privacy with blinds or a double curtain rod with white curtains behind them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is a bit more vibrant than the photo, but it's accurate in terms of the tone of the blues.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nicely made, no loose threads, no pulls in the curtain.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good description.
These curtains are perfect for the slightly nautical theme I have going on in my home. They are slightly shiny, so be aware of that, but it is not jarring, and the color is more silver/grey than white, but they are still very beautiful
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not Quite Accurate
I was disappointed that these panels weren't as flowing as you might expect linen to be. The colors are nice but the texture of these curtains are stiff. Being that they are "dry clean" only I'm not sure they will ever soften. The colors work for my guest room so I'll keep them. Sorry to say I wasn't as excited as I expected to be when I received these. They match the duvet cover I have in my guest room nicely. That's the only reason I didn't send them back. They're in the guest room in my home in Florida so I was going for a flowing, airy feel. They look light from a distance but they're stiff to the touch.
Put these under thermal blackout drapes in on a bedroom slider. I've checked and they TOTALLY diffuse my neighbors view! Couldn't be happier, he can't peek in any more! Not that he still doesn't try. So much better than even double sheers!
I am using these on a double rod with a light color black out curtain in the back and these sheers in the front, and they are really lovely. Very, very sheer, they provide no privacy but in combination with the black out curtain they add a beautiful, soft, color to the window. The color is very true to the photo and there is just the bare touch of a sheen, but not too shiny. I'm very happy with this purchase.
These are very sheer, sheers. Good for letting in a lot of daylight. The color is more light gray and charcoal gray than blue and gray. Wasn't expecting that, would have prefered the 'blue' to be more 'blue' than gray. The fabric is so light, that during the sewing process all the corners are shorter than the rest of the hem. The fabric type is lovely, there are no pulls on the body of the fabric itself.
These worked beautifully to compliment the Vintage Blue Dupioni Silk drapes I purchased on Overstock. I like the variation of the stripes and the coverage it affords with the light still able to shine through. Another great purchase from Overstock.
I was so impressed when I opened this package. These curtains are amazing. The colors are dark gray and light blue linen which is textured with light silver gray sheer stripes in between. I absolutely love them and can't wait to hang them in my dining room. 6 days from order to delivery from Overstock.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color and texture are different than the website, but I think they are much more beautiful! Charcoal gray and light blue linen stripes which are very textured and add wonderful dimensions along with sheer light silver gray stripes in between.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very exquisite.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate, but they are different and much more beautiful than I expected. They are not completely sheer the way the photo looks on my computer.
These are a very beautiful color. I have solid blue curtains to outline the sheers. I'm very pleased with the color and fabric as well as the looks of these sheers.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color matches the on line photo.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These are a nice sheer, appear to be a high quality product. Very nice feel.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description.
I hung one up and let it sit for a day but they aren't right for my area. I need a solid sheer color, not stripes. I have too many other things i rather people look at and to me, the stripes bring attention.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the dark blue and the grey stripes where too much for me
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate, didn't realize how much the stripes would show