IT IS ONLY ONE PANEL! Do not make the mistake I did and think that it was a pair of curtains. So disappointed because they are so pretty and would've looked amazing in my white bedroom. Sadly, I'm going to have to return because spending *** on curtains is way too much for me.
These are beautifully made and the price is incredible! The white velvet curtains are lined with black out material which is perfect because I live in Florida and the sun is really strong on the doors that these panels cover. You would want to buy lined curtains so that the sun doesn't fade the white velvet and the sun doesn't come through the windows or doors your trying to cover. Excellent. I used one panel to make a headboard for a bed and put silver nail heads which look terrific. Highly recommend and great price!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? White
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly what was described
I was really surprised with these draps. The material is much softer than most other velvet drapes I've felt. I was surprised by the level of blackout, too. It really keeps the room so much darker. The color is more off white than white, although I have a white duvet and it doesn't clash too bad. The lining is even more yellow/ivory. I"m not crazy about the appearance from the outside, but it's fine overall. We got lucky and found drapes with lining that matched enough so our windows from the outside don't look too bad. If you have white lined drapes elsewhere that our visable from the street, that may be your only issue. Overall, I'm pretty pleased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? item is more off white than true white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description is accurate
These curtains are gorgeous! They are beautiful and look much better than I even expected. Very pleased with this purchase! The color was spot on.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just as described.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
I really like these draperies! The color matches perfectly with my white pearl walls, kind of chalky creamy white. They are thick and definitely block out light. I might have a problem with them because everyone who has seen them wants to touch them! The feel so good! I'd love to have a comforter from this fabric as well. They add great beauty and drama to the bedroom I put them in. The only fault I find in them is the outside edges do not hang straight. They were installed in our new house and I haven't had time to press them to see if I can make it look better. Even with the sides looking not perfect, I still like them. I will eventually take them down to see what I can do to alter them to correct the problem. Love them! Thanks O!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The fabric quality is excellent-very thick and soft velvet. Heavy/thick drapery.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was very exact.
These curtains are very thick and heavy. They are definitely black out. The velvet is nearly impossible to "iron" flat but the shipping wrinkles do fade over time. These are better quality curtains than I've been able to find in a retail store.
These curtains have a great quality fabric and do a perfect job at blocking out the light. Unfortunately I wasn't a huge fan of the color...it is a chalky white. The curtains looked too gray against my white walls so I will be returning for a true white color. I would recommend the curtains, just be aware of the off white color.