these curtains look really nice and truly blackout. The grommets look nice, good construction and the curtains are very easy to open and close. I didn't realize at the time they are polyester - it said dry clean only. But I washed and dried anyway and had absolutely no issues. I did a quick sweep of the iron - and they were good to go. There was no shrinking of the fabric. They hang very nice. I would buy this kind again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was slightly darker, but pretty accurate. I got the dark navy.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was happy with the quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
These are fabulous! I have had all different types of curtains and so far my favorite are from pottery barn, which are awesome quality. These honestly come close! The weight is light but they are complete blackout and great feeling material! I bought a bunch of custom ones from jcpenney and honestly I like these way more! I am so hesitant to buy online but this was definitely a nice surprise
I have three sets of these curtains in various sizes in our bedrooms. They are true blackout curtains that have a nice satin look and feel. Overall, well worth the investment.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate-true midnight blue
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice heavy curtains, but not too heavy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I go these for my son's bedroom and they are great curtains! They are true black out curtains and look very nice. They are a nice heavy weight (but not too heavy). They are a nice rich navy color and blend nicely with the neutrals of his bedroom. I would recommend them to a friend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
We purchased 4 pairs of navy blackout curtains for a home in TX where we wanted true room darkening at times. These drapes have a silky finish, appear to be nicely made and really do black out the sun pretty completely. The grommet holes are quite large which is the only thing I am not crazy about since our rods do not fill them, but they are sufficiently high that they let in minimal light - a little onto the ceiling just by the windows. But the room is really, really dark which is what we wanted. We had two windows each about 6 feet long so two sets of curtains for each window provided plenty of coverage. They were easy to hang and had minimal wrinkles right out of the box. After a few days I noted no wrinkles at all. Since these are new I can't comment on durability or how they will hold up to the sun.
I absolutely love these curtains. The material is great. They feel and look expensive. In addition, they truly keep the light out. I bought them for my son's room and they really made the room look great as well as serving the main purpose of keeping the light out. Well worth it.