These curtains were exactly what I was looking for for our bedroom. The fabric is nice and they hang nicely on the rod, They look expensive!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was well represented in the photos
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality, lining is nice, thick material
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? well described
great quality - the drapes are a bit heavy, lined, with a bit of sheen, rendering the jacquard effect. truly nice!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on
didn't like these at all. They were pretty in the picture, but I expected them to be a little more shimmery for faux silk. These didn't resemble anything silk at all. Looked very heavy and like grandma style drapes. Returned them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was actual.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. qualtiy was fine, but not what I expected from the description.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? When it says faux silk, I assume they would have a shimmer to them. These have none.
The curtains are wonderful. The seem to be very well made and look very expensive. The Color is more a silver and a darker steel blue. I almost wouldn't even say they were blue if it wasn't in the title description. It could easily be mistaken for a dark grey. They are what I was looking for.
Very nice material, pattern is beautifully woven. Workmanship is excellent. Not mentioned but they come with full set of hook pins. Overall they are silver grey but the pattern is dark grey blue. I do not see the mentioned taupe but the room is light grey blue with cream trim with marble of white with grey. Carpet is taupe and I see none of that color in the fabric. However it all seems to coordinate well. I don't think any custom drape could improve on these panels, if you need one of the sizes offered and these are your colors. I don't think one should try to wash them and the manufacturer explicitly says no.
These drapes went right from the bag to my windows no ironing or steaming needed. The fabric looks expensive my only disappointment was that the background color was darker than that of the picture it's is more of a taupe than a cream. I hung them in my dining room and the look wonderful