We like the look and feel of these chairs. Modern and fun, bright, comfortable, heavier and more sturdy than they look. My only complaint with these chairs is that they came with no instructions. Putting them together is self explanatory- plastic seat piece and base piece and four screws. If you purchased these chairs, please keep reading because it might save you damaging one of the chairs as we did... The problem is, the set of two comes with sixteen spacers to put between the seat and the base where the four screws go in. Eight are tall and narrow and eight are short and wide. There are twice as many spacers as there are screws. If you use the short and wide stoppers in the wrong place (this problem occurred when we used them in the front two and the back two screws) and tighten the screws with the allen wrench (not included, need metric), you will dent the plastic and create little white dots on the seat surface where the plastic was strained. After sacrificing the sleek look of one chair, we switched to only using the tall and narrow spacers on both the front and back and had no problem with the rest. Overall satisfied, but I wish they had come with instructions on the spacers.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? They are a little brighter than the picture but what I expected. Not glowing like the other reviewer said..
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Feel sturdy, plastic is heavier than expected.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
sturdy but ugly. returned the product. Overstock has been great but there is some gamble to it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? much brighter, almost glowing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. low quality with significant flashing remaining on the molded plastic.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fair other than the color