I will never buy anything from overstock anymore. The leather on the chairs came broken on the corners. put them together anyway thinking it will be on the inside but is not. I'm preparing to send them back. If I would have seen this product in the store I would never pay for it.
These chairs are absolutely beautiful and exactly what is represented in the photo. the workmanship is excellent they are solid and sturdy, I shopped around both online and locally and the price on Overstock is half of what I would pay elsewhere! I am very pleased with the product and recommend these stools to anyone that's looking for a good product and a grate value! Thank you Overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
I originally bought this product thinking it was very similar to a higher-quality one from another vendor (World Market). For the most part, it looks modern and has very modular lines. It must be said, the price cannot be beat as the other vendor sold their shipment for at least $100 more for a 4-chair set (and O.com has free shipping, O Club rewards, etc.). On the downside, I had to take everything out of the box to find the instructions because it was buried in all the styrofoam bits (a bit of a mess to clean up) and cardboard packaging. The plastic used to wrap the chair legs was questionable as it was pretty dirty and smelled of chemicals. The bolts come pre-greased in a sealed bag - something to be careful about. One issue where the holes on a chair-back did not line up to the chair-seat, and I had to really struggle to adjust it and fit it in (but ultimately was successful!). The black leather is more matte finish than the sheen in photo, so it's duller than the photo: I really wish the leather would have more shine. There as also a small tear in the leather in 1 of the chair legs. However, I am hoping a leather cleaner will really shine up the seats themselves and the tear was not really noticeable. Also, I wanted to avoid a situation where I had to return the product and pay return shipping costs (I previously ordered the white version of these chairs which I was so disappointed in the color I returned it, less shipping). All in all, the chairs are a good counterpart for my circular glass dining table, the black-white-grey color scheme, its modular and clean lines, and the leather-style is generally elegant. It is a good choice given the cost, shipping, and overall look.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No, the color is black, but it is definitely a little lighter black and not nearly as deep colored.
- How is the quality of the product? It is acceptable. I had hoped the quality would be a little bit higher.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? For the Most Part.
Chairs are a great value and easy to assemble. Even after putting together, though, they're still a little wobbly. Great option for family dining (and easy to clean).
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good, though a little wobbly
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes