A great little steamer for tile floors. Lots of steam, a nice long cord, light, easy to fill and operate. However, the "magic pads" leave much to be desired. Even if never put in the dryer, they shrink, they do not fit tightly, and they do not stay flat on the bottom of the steamer unless the floor is super smooth. Forget about using it on a somewhat rough floor tile. I have bought new pads, only to have them be practically useless after one or two applications. Too bad, I wish Eureka would address this issue.
I read many reviews and took the plunge on this one, and I am so glad I did. Heated up fast, cleaned great. I used old towels (as one writer recommended) and it cleaned better than the provided pads. Love this machine.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. wonderful
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
Hi all - i looked and looked for a steamer online.. I looked at a few stores. I read tons of reviews on all available steamers and I ended up purchasing this Enviro Steamer. It gets hot enough to disinfect and it is so light and easy to use. the floors look so awesome when finished. I have a house of 7 so we have are traffic areas and lil spills from the little ones. This steamer is awesome. Some reviews were saying the pads shrunk, I put mine in the washer on delicate and hung to dry, fits perfect still. This is the floor steamer overall steamers!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This enviro steamer works exceptionally well. I researched for hours for the best and this is awesome!!!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was perfect
I absolutely love this steam cleaner!!! I used to dread mopping my kitchen floors but now I don't even mind it! I have had my envirosteamer now for several years and I have no complaints!! I use it on my tile floors in my kitchen and bathroom as well as my exotic hardwood floor in the living and dining areas!! I would highly recommend this. Also, for those of you that have children or pets, using steam to clean with is so much safer than using all those chemical cleaners on your floor.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent!!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent!!
For tile floors this beats any method I have ever used. Quick. Easy. Excellent results. Yes, the pad does shrink but I can still install it and it works. If you want something larger, try using an old terry hand towel folded. Best cleaning device I ever owned.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made, easy to use
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Completely accurate.
I bought this to replace the Shark when the handle broke. First, I have to say that this is very well made. It's not going to break on you. Also it does generate a lot of hot steam, hotter than the Shark which is important for getting things clean. The things I don't like about it are as follows: too bulky, cord is too short, and the waffle pads leave a a waffle print on floor, and it steaks. I think if it had a thicker pad without the waffle design it would be much better. The Shark was much easier to use, light weight and maneuverable and has a long cord. Unfortunately, it has a handle issue which others have complained about. Even so, I'd buy another Shark before I bought another one of these.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Does it work? Yes. Is it great? No. I was on a quest to find something easier to use than the traditional rag mop-head, which does such a spectacular job cleaning tile floors. So I bought one of these and yes it does "steam" but it's a lot of trouble to get a clean floor and honestly after a few rounds with it I feel like I am just pushing the dirt/germs around the floor and not really wiping them up. Plus it's hard to get into corners or under cabinets. So yes, it does steam well. No problem with the mechanics. But would I buy this again or recommend it? No, sorry.