We put together many pieces of furniture that weekend. Of all the things we put together (coffee table, entertainment center, end tables, bed) these were the second most difficult to assemble. The MOST difficult didn't have labelled pieces. It's not easy to hold the shelf and screw the brackets in at the same time. This little pieces requires at least two people to assemble. Since there's no pre-drilled holes in the shelves, it makes it that much more difficult to assemble on your own. Finally, one of the two pieces arrived damaged due to the way it's shipped.
I ordered 2 tables. Easy to assemble but material is so flimsy that you have to be really gentle. Also the top laminate has lumpy spots. The look was okey, contemporary design and really match with the rest of set that I'm trying to complete. The other table has a broken drawer slider so I have to get replacement.
These are cute. The tops of the my tables (I ordered two) were a bit a damaged. But I was able to place them where you don't see it. They are also not level, so everytime u touch them they rock. I would have expected a bit more for the price. For now it'll do.
We needed something narrow to go between bed and door-frames on either side of the Jillian king size bed (also Overstock). Also required a drawer. This one at 14" is just about perfect. Easy to put together, feels solid and goes well with a modern and sophisticated master bedroom. Score.
I love the simple design of these tables ( I bought 2). They're very functional and are nice and slim. There are imperfections in the veneer finish, but not noticeable to others. Assembly wasn't too difficult, just pay attention to the direction of the legs.
Very good functional table that looks very nice too. Good value.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality, very reasonable price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
This was the first piece of funiture I've purchased from Overstock that is overpriced, based on the quality of the product. The color and design are perfect, but the manufacturing not so much. Fortunately, the blemishes/defects won't show because of where it is placed in the room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For the price, the quality was much less than expected. I bought other furniture from Overstock that was much better in quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Cheap and poor quality. Kept it because its so expensive to return and we are just using in a rec room. Don't care if the kids break it or color on it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Maine color match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Broken pieces glued back and sold to us as new
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? If it wasn't broken and damaged it would be okay...but it is very cheaply made. Poor quality.
The end table could possibly be put together by one person. Ours had a faulty lower shelf--the predrilled holes did not align with the brackets. We were able to position the lower shelf without screwing it in. Otherwise, the table is attractive and worth the price we paid.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good