Nice product for the price, but the screws don't all fit (holes too big on one end)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? near match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality, except screws don't all fit
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very close
Im a single guy and am very impressed with this. Ive had nothing but compliments from friends male and female alike. Nice and sturdy. I have no complaints at all.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very well, almost looks black without direct light, with light its brown leather
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good. I had to run to the store and pick up a 1/4 inch bolts and nuts (comes with 3/8) to attach it to the bedframe I have but it those are all different.. Just a heads up.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
This is a perfect compliment to our modern shabby chic design in our master bedroom. I replaced my other headboard because it was too low for all the new pillows I bought. This is the perfect height without looking too tall. It's a simple chic design so I didn't want something overly bulky, fancy or wood. Very happy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spot on. Dark brown leather. The stitching is a bit lighter than I expected, but works.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far no complaints. In perfect brand new condition.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Superior.
One of the bolts had its threads smashed which made it unusable. My husband put the headboard together and I thought it took a long time. The height markings on each end were not matching so he used a level. Even though the bolts are tight the headboard rocks back and forth so it needs to be up against a wall. Material looks and feels like it is vinyl which it is (Bicast leather). I like the style of the headboard and it looks good.
I had been looking for a leather headboard for a while but they were very expensive or looked cheap. I was very happy to find this one - the stitching is done well, and the clean modern style is the perfect completion piece for updating our master bedroom! Shipped quickly and great quality.
From afar the headboard looks great, but upon closer examination, you can see that it is quite flimsy and cheaply constructed. It isn't a pricey item, so I guess I got what I paid for. It would be much better if it wasn't on a metal frame, it needs something more sturdy, it is hard to snug it up to the bed frame. The look, however, is fabulous!
The price of the headboard is definitely reasonable - and the quality is good for the price. It's not too heavy, so it does shift and move fairly easily. Overall, it looks great, is stylish, and a good value if looking for a simple headboard.
I have been looking for a simple headboard that I can use with existing furniture. This is a nice leather style headboard (great for my allergies) and is sleek in style. It arrived quickly, assembled easily with adjustable height and mounts to standard bedframe. Unfortunately the bolts that came with it are too big diameter to go attach to my frame, but that is my frame not the headboard. With a simple trip to the store and 4 bolts/nut assembly it is complete. Looks really nice.