Great little alarm clock, has just a few uncomplicated features, easy to program. The digital display is illuminated for easy viewing of time during the night, but it is almost too bright for me, therefore only four stars. It is battery operated, which eliminates another electric wire on my nightstand.
Unless ones eyes are directed at a particular angle to the digital numerals, they cannot be seen clearly, appearing to overlap with digital images behind those in the window. As a result they are blurred and just cannot be read. Worse still, they are completely invisible during daylight! There is absolutely no light showing at all; it is only in total darkness that the green background light glows. Maybe this is my mistake in not understanding the product description which says "night vision." I didn't realize this meant the numerals couldn't be seen at all during daylight. I feel the manufacturer should have made this clear in the product description so others don't make the same mistake as I.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? The quality is good but the functionality of it is terrible!
I bought this clock for a guest bedroom. I wanted an inexpensive, no-frills, easy to use, easy to read clock and this fulfilled all the criteria. Large bright display, lights up green at night. Easy to set alarm time. Highly recommend this item.
Nice little clock, with green display. It is a bit too bright, but it could serve as night light too. Light also goes even brighter if you press the button on top. 3 AAA batteries. Very light. 1 alarm option, just bipping noise, getting louder every 10 sec, after 1 min it stops. Big digits make it easy to read time.
I wanted a clock whose face was continually lighted so that when I wake in a darkened room and want to know the time, I won't have to fumble for a button on the clock. The product's photo on this site suggests the clock stays lighted--you don't see a hand pushing down the light bar as one must in order for the clock to light up--so I did not get what I thought I was ordering.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Misrepresented
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I did not use the product. Once I discovered that the bright "Night Vision" product photo was a peel-off sticker and that the clock does not stay lighted, I did not use it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate. The bright green "Night Vision" is there only by pressing a bar on the clock. Not visible otherwise, which is what the product photo suggests.
This digital battery powered clock is small enough to fit comfortably on a bed stand. It's fairly light weight. When the room light source goes out, the clock light goes on. It is fairly bright and would not be good if you must be in a darkened room to sleep. For me, it works fine. The quality is just about what you would expect for the price. It serves the purpose and is adequate.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This clock isn't high end. Didn't need to be. I needed to be able to see what time it is during the night. The clock fills that function
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description
The glow in the dark - reading of the time in the dark is not so great..backlight is too dim....otherwise OK really have to strain to see....if it is right at bedside might be ok.....we have it across the room....
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok
Equity by La Crosse 30330 Night Vision Digital Alarm Clock is a good alarm clock to take on a trip or a vacation. It requires three batteries and is fairly compact, not taking up much room in your luggage. It is also light. The time is easy to read. It is a good deal at a friendly price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The product in reality is identical to its image on the website.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No problems of any sort.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A well designed, functional alarm clock for travel purposes.
Time is visible and lights up brighter when you press and hold the button for illumination.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? compared well
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. does the trick!