It looks nothing like the picture on overstock. I ordered the light blue, but the color has a lot of brown mixed into it. They are significantly darker then I imagined. The picture makes it look like it is some kind of corduroy fabric, but it is really just a solid fabric with a heavy influence of brown streaks. The chair arrived and smelled like paint. They were easy to put together and are the right size. The chairs are fairly comfortable for what they are. I just wish the color was what I was expecting. If you're looking for a "baby blue" or "spa blue" this is not it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Did not match at all.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate in all but color.
Ok... I shop a lot on overstock (really have purchased A LOT) but these chairs were such a disappointment that I am wondering what to do with them. The boxes were all ready tossed before I could stop my staff or I would have sent back. To begin with, I purchased the green that I thought looked a bit brighter on the computer but they are very, very bland. Sort of like pea soup. The worst part is the stitching on the whole part of the chair that you lean on. It is so ripply that it cannot be straightened out and that is on both! Maybe if one was bad I might have thought that it was just an error. Unfortunately I bought two and both are stitched the exact same way! And now I am stuck with them. The also look dirty! Strange, very very strange. I was under the impression that they were more contemporary but in fact they look as if they came out of an old antique shop....
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. hmmm..
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fair
This chair is very easy to assemble. I ordered 2 and both chairs went together well. The legs all matched and screwed in correctly. The color is a little darker than I thought it would be. I had a dark brown throw pillow that I was trying to match it to before I purchased the chairs and now that I actually have them in person they are darker than my pillow. The sitting area is very firm and comfortable for my formal sitting room. It is a little smaller than I thought (height wise) but all in all they should work just fine in the corner of my room with a small table in between.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? seems a little darker chocolate brown than pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Buyers beware. This is not a quality product. The chair is quite small, comes with unupholstered spots on the chair and the legs are packaged and damaged and marred in the bag when you receive them. There are long threads sewn in the seams, looks like the product came from a third world country. My chair has a spot that wasn't even covered with upholstry. The fabric is thin and rubbery.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? a little different than the picture, not a solid material, more like a patterned one
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is well below standard. The material is very thin, and the workmanship on the chairs is very poor. On the bottom of the chair, there is a section where they didn't even cover the chair with material. You can see the white filler. The legs are packaged together, so when I opened the bag, they were scratched and all marred up. There was large threads all over and the product to me looked like it was made in a third world country.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the description isn't accurate
This chair fits perfectly in my living room where I needed something that was not too big. The chair is good for conversation, and short term tv watching. It is sturdy since my husband sits in it and he is a good size man. If you need a small, but chic chair, this one will do the job.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little darker, but works perfectly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For the price, the quality if great.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
The chairs work really well in my master bedroom, they arrived in only a few days and are comfortable to sit in. The price was so amazing I would have kept them if the color hadn't worked. I've sat in them, put my feet up and read a magazine - really comfortable, too! Just a terrific buy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Quite realistic
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Surprisingly good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I needed to find chairs for a small space but to accomodate an adult - these are great. The color is perfect and the chairs were easy to assemble. The shipping was free - doesn't get much better than that. II've recommended them to friends and neighbors.
I underestimated the color contrast to my other furniture. Made me sick because the chairs were perfect otherwise. When I returned them I used the wrong labels and was charged shipping and extracted from my refund. When I contacted Overstock about my mistake, they refunded my full amount. I love Overstock. I can never find prices to match their prices, and their care for their customers supercedes their care for profits, which translates to more profit as customers become loyal clients in return for their loyalty to us. My only regret is that those beautiful chairs didn't come in light blue! Thanks Overstock.
I switched my living room around and needed some chairs to fill the empty space. I chose this chair based on the colors available and comfort. While the color was a little different than expected, the chair is surprisingly comfortable. I'm 6' tall, 255# and the chair fully supports my weight. The seat could be a little softer, but overall I'm happy with my purchase. Good quality for someone with or without a budget.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Darker than expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? With the exception of color, it is as advertised
Ordered this chair to compliment a room full of beige furniture, it is a very nice pop of color. Chair is small but comfortable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Got the blue chair and color is very good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description.
This chair is exactly what I thought it would be. The color is identical to the internet photo. The size was as described. The fabric is nice and appears to be durable. The chair is firm, nice height. Took 2 minutes to put it together. The price is excellent, and I am happy with my purchase.
I bought this chair and at first sight out of the box, I knew it was too small. It was very easy to assemble but it was too small. Then I realized it's not too small it's an accent chair and it is to accent. When I put those things in perspective, I realized I purchased this chair under a comfy sit back and watch a movie type of chair frame of mind and not under accent chair frame of mind. Once I worked those two things out in my head and realized I'd purchased a very nice looking chair that needs a friend to help keep the accent in perspective. I will be purchasing another one to complete the look I'm going for and yes the color is perfect! The chair is pretty durable and sits well.
I bought the green Enzo Accent Chair. First of all, I phoned and talked to your customer service representative. Brooke, who was so polite and knowledgeable. She is so nice, and you are lucky you have such good people working for you. The chair arrived on the appointed day, and I am really happy with the purchase. A minor problem is that the shade changes slightly when you rub over the grain, but it is not a great problem. All I can say is that I am very pleased with the purchase and the reasonable price, and I would not hesitate to make future purchases from you.
This chair was as I thought, it is firm which I like. The color described as charcoal may not be accurate. It is a gray but with a hint of blue which I like. Some of the chair colors are not too close to actual color. I had to return another chair because of color, described as dark blue when it was actually dark teal., but Overstock was great about the return to give me a credit because I was going to buy his oneand am happy with it.
I ordered this chair in Ivory. It is just okay. Good enough to keep and I won't be returning it, but the Ivory color is not accurately displayed. It's more of a light tan. Still neutral, so it works, but definitely not ivory. Also, the "striping" apparent in the photos is not really present in the actual fabric to the degree I was hoping. The fabric is generic looking, and not as pretty as pictured in the photos. The fabric also pulls/ripples on the arms, as other reviews have mentioned. The worst part, though, is the unevenness of the legs. One leg was fully an inch shorter than the others when screwed in, indicating that the body of the chair is crooked somehow. Not a big deal and nothing a little shimming can't fix, but still, it speaks to the overall low quality. The dimensions listed are accurate and it's a perfect size for a cozy corner. Overall okay deal for the price, but don't think Ivory is actually going to be ivory and be prepared for the leg unevenness.
I decided to go with the charcoal grey chairs based on the negative reviews of the color discrepancy in the blue chairs. I made the right choice. The chairs are a bit darker than pictured with a slight silvery hue to them, which I think looks better than the picture. There's not much cushioning and they're quite firm, but still cozy enough to curl up and read a book. They seem small once unboxed and put together, but once you sit in them, they feel a good size and worked perfectly for the space I needed them for. They feel solid and sturdy and took all of 5 minutes to put 2 chairs together. The only reason I did not give these chairs 5 stars is because when ordered, you are not given any options for expedited shipping, but they are advertised as Standard 3-5 day shipping. I ordered on a Monday, hoping to have them in time for the weekend as I was redoing my livingroom. It took the chairs 2 days to ship and another 7 days to arrive. I was not a happy camper, and even though I notified customer service, they have still not updated the shipping time on these chairs.