I know it's hard to order something you haven't seen in person, but I've had these barstools for several years now and they still look new. (and we have kids!). Spills have happend, and they spot clean easily and the legs are still intact and sturdy/stable/no rocking. We use them every single day - would highly recommend.
The description on the site is acurate and when I opened the box I was actually impressed by the product. However, in assembling these nothing lined up and the legs are all different lengths. Needless to say the seemed dangerous to sit on and looked rediculous. I can only assume that the stools I received were defective but I returned them rather than dealing with exchanging parts like some have suggested.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? OK
These are all around pretty nice chairs. Not too heavy to move around. Fairly sturdy, very comfortable. Maybe slightly expensive for what they are. The assembly was a little work but once put together you can't see any fasteners or anything which is really slick. One of my chairs wobbles a little (uneven legs). I use them on carpet so it's no big deal for me. Nicer more contemporary look than a lot of bar stools you see at furniture stores.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close, maybe slightly lighter than they looked online.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Really comfortable, nice feel, pretty solid.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.