Thank goodness for the previous reviewer who let me know this was silver and not ivory! I wanted silver and bought it because it would be. I have silver metal tiles in our entryway and this goes along with them beautifully! I would not have ordered it in off-white. It is easy to assemble and looks very nice installed. We had some chips in the glass dangles, but they included 2 extras and that was just what we needed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Shade looks ivory on photo, but is actually SILVER--and is a bunch of silver metallic threads, not fabric.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good.
The shade is larger than I imagined from looking at the picture but it looks great the size it is. The quality of the crystals and shade is good however the actual chandelier feels cheap (like plastic painted to look like metal) but you can't tell once it is hung up and that's all the really matters. Overall I was pleasantly surprised how good it looks , I would say better than the picture. Most important thing to know before ordering is that the shades is not made of white fabric but instead thinly spaced silver strings that give a beautiful metallic luxurious feel to the chandelier.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? This shade is not white, and it's not fabric, it's thinly spaced silver metallic strings
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great overall
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not that accurate but looks better in person
Fixture came fast and well packed. Looks a lot more expensive that what I paid. Only reason I knocked off a star is because the description states it's a white shade but it's actually silver to match the chrome metal of the chandelier. Turns out the silver looks better anyways. I put the chandelier in the walk in closet I just fixed up and it looks amazing in there. Provides plenty of light so every corner of the closet is lit. Crystals took a little while to hang but there aren't that many. Overall very happy!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Did not match description or picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. looks expensive
I agree with other reviewers, that this chandelier is silver, and made of strings of silver threads. It is absolutely gorgeous once it's up in the ceiling. When you turn the light on, it slightly gives the wall almost a decor-ish stripes due to the fact that this chandelier is made of lots of strings. You will not be disappointed. We hung it on the living room ceiling, and looks so expensive and glamorous. :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is actually silver, not white but very light silver.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this product is super.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not sure if ti was accurate in terms of the color, but it's wonderful anyway.
This light is perfect in my daughter's bedroom. It is classy and still provides enough light. It took some time to put all the crystals on though. Overall, we are all thrilled with the choice.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Beautiful flushmount newly installed in renovated master bathroom over tub. Just what i was looking for. Shade lets light through its SILVER strings and makes a nice cast/glow on the walls. Comes packaged nicely. No directions :(, but easy to put together and install. Takes 5 candelabra bulbs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Silver not white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good for price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The shade is made of silver strings not white.
This is beautiful in my bedroom! My ceiling is slightly low & the room is fairly small (12X14) so it's more light than I need, size & light output. I plan to use a dimmer which should work perfectly. The size & brightness of this light would be great over a dinning room table. And the crystals aren't too hard to attach to the fixture but definitely put them on prior to installing. Great value, too!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of the lamp shade looks white but it's actually silver, which I knew from reading another review.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
I bought two--one for newly remodeled master bath and one for the closet. They give off plenty of light, are very pretty, and perfect for a chandelier look that goes with modern decor. Looks more impressive than the picture shows. Looks bigger and more luxurious.
This looks great once it's up but putting it together is such a process. It's like putting a puzzle together, piece by piece. Be prepared to spend a few hours putting this thing together. You have to install each "crystal" on manually.
This is big but very beautiful. Or use it in the hallway and it is the focal point. The shade is white it's strings but I really like the quick you can see more of the lights the chandelier and the crystals. The shade is white it's strings but I really like the quick you can see more of the lights the chandelier and the crystals I don't select Sidi to clean just wipe it with a wet cloth. I like the fact that later if I choose to hang it I could move the big canopy Buy some chain and a canopy and hang it longer
This is a very nice light fixture and looks much more expensive than it is. We hung it in the vanity portion of our master bath and it completes the space. The shade casts a cool shadow on the walls that look like striped wallpaper. Everyone who sees it, loves it!
I thought this chandelier looked nice, but it wasn't what I wanted once we hung it up in our loft. The chandelier was not flush to the ceiling where the plate is install. It was a bit of an eyesore, so my husband had to fix it a bit. But overall, it is nice once the light is turned on and you are in the room just not when we're downstairs in the great room looking up at it.
I wanted a chandelier to make my newly painted guess bedroom elegant. The ceiling is low so I count not get the traditional hanging chandelier. I found this one on overstock, read the reviews and decided to take a chance. Really pretty, the crystals hang nice and I got my elegant look with a flush mount. The shade is thin vinyl strings with a silver tint, it gives the illusion of a thin gathered sheer fabric shade once up. My husband hung the light, didn't take much time, but he said they could have made it easier to mount! Over all I am very pleased and once again I'm back on overstock looking for what I cannot find in the local stores to finish/add to my small makeover projects! You wont be disappointed with the look of this chandelier if you have a low ceiling. The room size I have it in is 15'x14' if that helps anyone. Thanks!