Thank goodness for the previous reviewer who let me know this was silver and not ivory! I wanted silver and bought it because it would be. I have silver metal tiles in our entryway and this goes along with them beautifully! I would not have ordered it in off-white. It is easy to assemble and looks very nice installed. We had some chips in the glass dangles, but they included 2 extras and that was just what we needed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Shade looks ivory on photo, but is actually SILVER--and is a bunch of silver metallic threads, not fabric.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good.
The shade is larger than I imagined from looking at the picture but it looks great the size it is. The quality of the crystals and shade is good however the actual chandelier feels cheap (like plastic painted to look like metal) but you can't tell once it is hung up and that's all the really matters. Overall I was pleasantly surprised how good it looks , I would say better than the picture. Most important thing to know before ordering is that the shades is not made of white fabric but instead thinly spaced silver strings that give a beautiful metallic luxurious feel to the chandelier.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? This shade is not white, and it's not fabric, it's thinly spaced silver metallic strings
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great overall
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not that accurate but looks better in person
Fixture came fast and well packed. Looks a lot more expensive that what I paid. Only reason I knocked off a star is because the description states it's a white shade but it's actually silver to match the chrome metal of the chandelier. Turns out the silver looks better anyways. I put the chandelier in the walk in closet I just fixed up and it looks amazing in there. Provides plenty of light so every corner of the closet is lit. Crystals took a little while to hang but there aren't that many. Overall very happy!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Did not match description or picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. looks expensive
I agree with other reviewers, that this chandelier is silver, and made of strings of silver threads. It is absolutely gorgeous once it's up in the ceiling. When you turn the light on, it slightly gives the wall almost a decor-ish stripes due to the fact that this chandelier is made of lots of strings. You will not be disappointed. We hung it on the living room ceiling, and looks so expensive and glamorous. :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is actually silver, not white but very light silver.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this product is super.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not sure if ti was accurate in terms of the color, but it's wonderful anyway.
This light is perfect in my daughter's bedroom. It is classy and still provides enough light. It took some time to put all the crystals on though. Overall, we are all thrilled with the choice.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Beautiful flushmount newly installed in renovated master bathroom over tub. Just what i was looking for. Shade lets light through its SILVER strings and makes a nice cast/glow on the walls. Comes packaged nicely. No directions :(, but easy to put together and install. Takes 5 candelabra bulbs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Silver not white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good for price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The shade is made of silver strings not white.
This is beautiful in my bedroom! My ceiling is slightly low & the room is fairly small (12X14) so it's more light than I need, size & light output. I plan to use a dimmer which should work perfectly. The size & brightness of this light would be great over a dinning room table. And the crystals aren't too hard to attach to the fixture but definitely put them on prior to installing. Great value, too!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of the lamp shade looks white but it's actually silver, which I knew from reading another review.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
This chandelier looks equally good with or without the crystals. It is big and airy and provides a good amount of light. Excellent fit and finish. Installation is a bit finicky as it's really tough to work around the flush mount shroud and get the screws at exactly the right height. I would definitely recommend having two people, both with ladders, to make installation easier (and quick).
I had been looking for a flush mount chandelier, but was unhappy with the ones I had seen in stores. When I came across this one online I liked the way it looked so I ordered it. We recently installed it in our master bedroom and it is gorgeous! I couldn't be happier with how elegant it looks and how functional it is by the amount of light it puts out! I highly recommend it! It would be beautiful in any room in the house!
After reading most of the reviews, I purchased this fixture for my office. Since either the white strings on the shade or the silver would work for me (reviews were mixed regarding the color), I went ahead with my order. The shade is more white than silver, but I believe both colors are mixed into the strings making it more of a creamy white. Is this high end?...no, but you can't tell unless you're extremely close to it. It took 35 minutes for assembly AND installation. I assembled it, and my husband installed it. The shadows from the shade make my walls look like beautiful wallpaper, and the crystals bring just the right amount of sparkle to the room without being overdone. Absolutely LOVE this fixture! This is the second chandelier I purchased from Overstock, and I couldn't be happier.
This is a nice light when you hang it. We had no problems hanging it what so ever. The crystals are heavy and do not feel cheap at all. It is beautiful when lit. The ball that hangs off the middle really glistens! We had this up in no time. Placed over my dinning room table. It is beautiful. NOW for the downside, the metal base feels flimsy although it doesn't "look" that way once it is up. I know it is MY fault, just giving everyone out that a caution: when you cut the plastic off the shade, be sure and not have one of the stings that is the lamp shade! (I know this is my fault, but it can easily be done!) I almost started crying! It is not very noticeable, so I will live....... All in all, it is a nice product! Another word of advice, unless you what where ever you hang this lit up light crazy, go for the 40 watt bulbs. I bought 60 watt and it is just TOO much! Overstock shipped fast and I have no complaints!