This runner is beautiful. I received the first one and came back to order two more. I wanted to protect the top of my new black wood wide dresser and decided to buy one for the night stand and highboy dresser. The runner will be quite long on the nightstand, but no one will see that due to furniture placement. The runner looks great with my black furniture and gray/plum bedding. It would look good with blacks, silvers, grays, and probably the right shades of blue ( a metallic or icy blue). The runner is well made, and the stars add a touch of whimsy. The embroidery is well done, and the threads have a beautiful, slightly metallic sheen. I am so pleased to have found this runner.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
I recently updated my den. Changed color of drapes, carpet and pillows for a fresh look. Silver gray and blue. Looked for a runner in my area to the top of a new low entertainment center on which my new 46" TV sits. Unable to find the right color. Checked my usual sources online and found this product. It was EXACTLY what I was looking for. Ordered it and had it within a few days. The runner looks expensive and I have received many comments on it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on