This product is terrible -- It should have been 75% cheaper and even then it would have been a mistake. It is put together but the stability is embarassing. It moves if touched, the drawers when opened make it even more unstable -- Buy Ikea. You'll be happy you did and saved a great deal of money .
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Very Poor
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? No
I guess you get what you pay for, it is very inexpensive, and the overall quality reflects this. It was purchased for a spare bedroom and as a result will not get a lot of use which is why I selected this product. It looks good, but I do not believe it would stand up to the wear and tear of daily use.Not to difficult to assemble, suggest an electric screwdriver.
This product is garbage. The particle board cracks under the torque of the included fasteners. Drawers do not stay on the track. The pre-fabricated slots that the bottom of the drawers are supposed to slid into were off and had to be trimmed to fit. Not worth the effort it takes to put it together. Do yourself a favor and save for something nicer.
OMG!!! This is so bad!!!! Drawers never stay open one it falls right off track and my husband is great with building and he couldn't even figure it out.....Worse thing i ever bought!!!!! Very unhappy.....
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Absolutely horrible...worse thing i ever bought...
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? NOT AT ALL
Decent product, not great quality but worth the price. Quite a bit of assembly every component of drawers required assembly.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The color was exactly as shown on the website.
- How is the quality of the product? Pretty good quality, some imperfections.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes, fairly well.
I was looking for them to be a little more sturdy and a little heavier. They do look great however hafter changing the kobs to a modern stainless steal t pull. For the price they are ok, if i would of known of how exactly they are i would of purchased something else.
Great packaging and fast delivery! This is not a family heirloom piece but for the price it is beautiful ! I had none of the problems as other reviews but I was very careful to follow the instruction step by step and extremely careful not to scratch anything because of others complaints about the finish. I am very satisfied with this purchase and I bought the bed room set so I will be leaving other reviews for the other pieces. Thanks overstock for this Amazing Deal!!!!
All overall I'm not so happy bud that what I order, ..not much room in the drawers , and again the nobs not silver the are espresso .
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty much the same.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor ,poor , china quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The nobs are not silver the are espresso , it locks like silver, I just bud new one.
I would not recommend this product, chips easily and needs to be connected to the wall so the dresser will not fall forward
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok for a cheaper product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? did not state that you need to hook it to a wall so it won't fall forward
Ok I have 2 nightstands, 1 short wide dresser, and now this dresser. The others got 5 stars, Simply because they were perfect. This assuming you are not nuts and understand all screws should be hand tight not bolt tight. <-- a cause for a lot of bad reviews on these products. Now for this dresser, Just like the others, it is perfect. I would say the drawers could be a little deeper, but beyond that, Its perfect. Not hardwood, but at this price do you really think you are going to get hardwood? If so send me a link to that store.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
The instructions for assembly were very easy to follow. It took me, with breaks, about 7 hours to assemble. Only three tools are required. The warnings, which are in the directions, about being easy with the torque should be heeded. Not the strongest material in the world, but that is to be expected. It's a nice color. I have had no problems with it since. I really like it.
The drawer slides on the left side of each drawer are made different than those for the right side. So, if you put something heavy in it or move the furniture around, the left side comes unaligned and falls off the track. This creates a domino effect for all the other drawers below.
We bought this to match with the Ellsworth Espresso Tall 2-drawer Night Stand. The matching pieces really pull the room together. It's made of particle board which makes it light. The pro is that it makes it easy to move around, which we did quite a bit. The con is that the dresser doesn't feel sturdy. It rocks back and forth when you close the drawers. The color is nice and rich. The knobs feel plasticky but look decent.