The rug is nice and thick, 80% wool, 20% cotton. The background color is a mustard yellow...not gold, yellow or green. I like the design and feel of the rug, but I'm not thrilled with the color. It's a tough one to match.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It did not look like the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's a nice, thick rug
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? OK
We loved the rug. We opened it at night and loved it. The rug looked great with our furniture. However, in the morning light the olive tint really showed up and it contrasted badly with our furnishings. Overstock picked up the rug immediately! I love to shop at home!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It looks very close. My sofas are gold and the rug had an olive cast in comparison which did not work unfortunately.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very thich warm rug. I wish the color had worked as the pattern is so subtle.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Now I see that it was perfect.
The colors are wonderful for our room - the sage described is more a celery color but exactly what we wanted. Quality is terrific and the picture on the web site cannot do justice to the details of the rug. Packaging was great, it was actually wrapped in plastic and then wrapped again in a heavy paper for delivery. We have received many compliments on this rug and no one can believe the low price we paid for such a quality rug.