This chandelier is so elegant looking. I put it in my master bathroom. The finish is a bright silver, however when you start adding the crystal pieces and sparkly chains, you really don't even notice the frame too much. They send lots of extra pieces. I found the crystals hard to put on only because I can't see up close, but my 14 year old son did it for me in a snap-less than 5 minutes they were all put on! I don't think anyone could be dissapointed with this purchase.
I was surprised by the quality of this piece, given the low price. The crystals were clear glass - not plastic that will eventually yellow. There were more than enough crystals supplied, though it took about an hour to attach them all and they were not particularly easy to attach. I did think the end product was worth the effort. I hung this one in a vaulted ceiling master bathroom, and it looks very nice.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The picture looked like chrome, but it is actually a brushed metal.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was better than expected. The crystals are actually glass, which was surpising for the cost.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Mostly accurate.
I am an interior designer who purchased these for a fur company to give the entrance hall a classic traditional look. These chandeliers look beautiful and we have received nothing but rave reviews from customers who first enter and see them hanging in a row. I am ready to purchase some for my home! I will continue to purchase products from your site for other customers. Thank you Overstock and I will never hesitate in purchasing products from your site!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on site was exactly as expected when we received the actual product.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is very good and the chandeleirs look beautiful!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was very accurate and size was good also
Once assembled the light looks just like the picture. The crystals have to be put onto the main frame of the chandelier and it's it's a bit difficult. I have fairly small hands and it took a lot of work to pull the little wire thing apart to put on the the hooks...(think key ring scenario). On top of that there is no diagram of where things go. I pulled up the picture from Overstock to make sure I was putting things where they belonged. They came with gloves made from a gauze type material....I don't think a five year old could fit them and they snagged on the hooks so I didn't use them. Once assembled it's a nice piece and looks great in my master bedroom...gives it that romantic elegant feel. Will definitely need nightstand lamps as I don't think the light itself is going to be bright enough.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? YES
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. AVERAGE
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? GOOD
Love this chandelier! We just installed it above our kitchen sink and I am so glad I purchased it. Our kitchen is modern vintage and this light fixture is perfect. I would suggest for any space that you want to add a little shabby chic or vintage vibe to. Very elegant, but not over-the-top. When lit the crystals really shine!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
My daughters room came alive with this light. It's as if the sun came out. Her room was dark until now, this light is very bright with 3 -60watt bulbs. There are 43 crystals and that doesn't include the strands of mini crystals. Perfect size as well and the metal is sparkly silver metallic. Love it!
My only complaint about this light is the tinny spray paint color. It looks pretty cheap and doesn't really match brushed nickel or chrome. But for the price, it's a nice looking fixture. I'm hoping the crystals will distract from the cheap and tin-ny spray paint color. I'd still recommend as long as you know what you are getting.
We bought this lovely chandelier for a hall that runs between my master bathroom and bedroom. We are in the process of a new build. This light is absolutely stunning and we haven't even had a chance to turn it on yet! I love the shape of it and it looks even better in person. Can't say how well it went up because our electrician installed it.