We aren't using this for the indented purpose we purchased it for. It was too tall to be behind the sofa and too wide for a hall table, so it's not in my office being used as an overflow table. The top is solid, and the legs seem sturdy, but the cross bars in the middle of it remind me of college-grade ikea stuff. It's a decent table for the money, as I really like the reclaimed wood-looking top.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. half a step up from ****
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? it's really too tall to be a sofa table, and too wide to be a hall table.
The table looks really pretty online but what I didn't realize is that the top is NOT real wood. The description says "Finish: Weathered grey oak" it is not!! I think perhaps the manufacturer has changed the top because in the photo if you zoom in you can see the end of the table is wood on a cross cut but in real like it has that plastic pretend wood strip, also nobody else has said anything about this is their reviews. This is the first item I have gotten from OS that I am going to have to send back. Not worth the money! I didn't put it together since the top is a deal breaker for me so I can't say anything about the base.
Purchased this narrow table for a back porch and have a lantern and plants on it. The top is a faux wood look and I will probably paint black as it is too light for my taste. The legs have adjustable risers which helps on uneven surfaces. I purchased because of the X detail, which elevates the table enough to make it presentable. Would be best used where it's not seen that much, such as behind a couch. Will also work well as buffet table outside for me as it is easy to move. For the price, a good investment, but spend more and get something that looks better if you're looking for something that will be on prominent display in your home.
love the table, nice finish on wood, i choose to stain darker! Easy to do and wood was accomodating
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good, i choose to re-stain darker looks great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
Will need to return. Looked very cheap, like an old time TV table tubular legs painted a grayish metallic shade. Not the industrial look I was going for. Hope I don't get scalped when I return it but am soooo disappointed. I have never had to return anything to overstock and have shopped with this company for many, many years.
I purchased this table to go behind my couch, but it seemed a bit wide. I really liked the style so I I made it work in front of a sliding glass door to give some height to the the room. It works. I also thought maybe I could use it as a mini bar, the cross beams get in the way, but at my last party, it wasn't a problem. The table is sturdy and works great as a buffet.
This table is awesome and a great price! With a lamp and a few accessories it has made the perfect look for our foyer. Since I have recently been to a furniture store I can say that it looks like it cost more than it did. Very happy with my purchase, thanks Overstock!
I was looking for a simple console table for my living room. Since I have a large item I want to display under the table, I wanted to assemble it without the cross bars. I was a little concerned that it wouldn't be stable enough without them, but I needn't have worried at all, as it is very stable. The wood is a little lighter than the rest of the wood in my room, but coordinates well, and the metal legs go well with the remaining metal in the room. I'm very happy with this purchase, and wouldn't hesitate to buy another table like this if I needed one.
Used in an outdoor living area, screened-in patio with it's counterpart side table, positioned next to a sofa sleeper. Wide enough to place an older-style TV on it and with the powder-coating and natural wood, it's withstanding the elements beautifully. Used as an alternative to purchasing overly expensive outdoor furniture & couldn't be happier with the result - very solid & sturdy furniture. I placed an orchid plant on the side table & used a teak coffee table in the mix (also from Overstock) and with a large, black modern rug, I have a sophisticated space that didn't break the bank. These tables are versatile & look perfect inside or outside - go for it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More natural wood than gray - but great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy, well made, good & easy assembly directions
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
I kept the item even though I was not entirely satisfied with the product. The quality is not that great - rather flimsy and cheap looking. The price should have been my first clue. If your looking for something with substance, pick something else.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More brown then grey on top and had groves to simulate planks which didn't show up in the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. mediocre
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Should eliminate the word grey to avoid misconception.
I am a home stager. I purchased this table for a specific home....then found I needed the same table for so many other homes....So I bought more! Clients are often wanting to purchase from me....so I then have to buy another to replace it! Love this table.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. love the look and quality
Super easy to put together and looks great at the top of my stairs! Have received many compliments on it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on!