1. Very nice table for the price. 2. Easy assembly. 3. I was pleased that the legs are more of a gunmetal color (they appeared brown to me in the pictures). 4. I would like the table more if: (a) the leg plates that attach to the bottom of the top shelf were not visible; this would give the piece a cleaner look. (b) the wood was thicker; looks slightly on the cheap side with the thin cuts of wood. 5. The table has an unusual smell, like bacon...I wouldn't recommend this table if you're a vegetarian. :) My guess is that the wood was treated with some sort of chemical. Hopefully, it will go away with time.
As mentioned by other reviewers, the table is very sturdy and solid. The wood is heavy. They were a little on the small side so I am glad that I got them for end tables in the bedroom bc my furniture in my living room is way too massive and would not have worked with the tables. I think the tables are good and would recommend. If you have smaller more modern furniture, these would be great in the living room. They do look nice and I love the grey wood.
I was very satisfied with this table. It was easy to assemble, though one of the rubber feet was missing. The table allows you to have the look of reclaimed wood without paying the high price. I found the color to be a bit more greenish than how it looks in the photos.
We purchased this end table as well as the Cross-design Elements sofa table and coffee table. We couldn't be happier with the set. We wanted something that would withstand our toddler and not be worried about it being played with. The price was so good, we took a chance and were pleasantly suprised. They look great and the "distressed" look is just enough. I did take Old English for dark wood to darken the lines and distressed areas on the wood (it was white in color).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Same as expensive sets
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I like the table, but the problem is I ordered another style "elements" end table because I thought it would be cool to have them different in shape and the finish is NOT the same as the first one I ordered. THIS side table has a satin/semi gloss like finish on it and is not weathered or reclaimed looking like the first table I ordered at all. :( Dissapointed... going to get my husband to sand the finish off so it looks like the first one I ordered! Other than that it is well made and fast shipping like always with overstock!! :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was a little different. Not grey at ALL to me.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is very well made/heavy duty for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Somewhat.
I purchased this end table and the matching coffee table ti complete my living room. The ship time was fast and arrives securely packed in one box. It was easy to assemble and requires only the small tool that came with the hardware. It's modern and has the look of something from *** and *** or **** It's in the smaller side, so it's perfect for my apartment.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is more brown than gray
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, hard wood, sturdy medal base
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate except the color
We bought one of these tables about two years and used it as a living room end table and loved it. We just now bought another to use them as two bed side tables. The colors are great and the table is extremely sturdy. Very pleased with our purchase once again.
I purchased the end table after getting the coffee table for my studio apartment, which I like a lot. The end table is also nice but seems a bit too large in proportion to the matching coffee table. Wish the end table dimensions were just a bit smaller.
great, quality, timeless design, it goes well with all furniture in the house. Not too difficult to assembly, just follow the rule of having all your bolts loosely tithe than when is fully assembled you tithe them all. Great quality pictures are loyal to the real thing.