Love love this vacuum cleaner. Not only is the suction powerful but it's cordless which makes cleaning up on tiles and hardwood so much easier. A bonus is it's ability to shear hair off the brush by pressing that button with your foot, rather than pulling hair off with your hands. Buy it!
So far this product has worked great! I love that fact that it is a 2-in-1 with the hand vac in the handle. The only thing I don't like is that the handle doesn't stay upright (there is no locking position), but that isn't that big of a deal. I love the light at the head of the vacuum for when I am trying to clean under the table or along the cabinets on the floor. The vacuum holds a charge for a long time and has a nice "docking/charging" stand that is pretty compact. I am very satisfied with my purchase so far!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? completely
I have purchased many tools over the past few years for my hardwood floors. I have a large home, with mostly bare floors. This is the only vacuum that actually picks up everything, including pesty pet hair with ease. The only thing I don't like, is the battery life could last a little longer. I have to use it twice during the day to cover the entire house. The battery does not last 30 minutes as stated. It lasts about 15-20 minutes. That being said, it lasts longer than any other stick vacuum I've tried.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
This little vac is perfect for hard surface floors and area rugs. The suction and maneuvering ability is fantastic. It's very convenient, easy to empty dirt container, and has a handheld vac built right into the design. I love this vac! It's made my housecleaning so much easier! I highly recommend this product.
Very easy to use. You can leave it plugged in when not in use, so it's always ready. Really chops up the hairs and sucks them into the vacuum. Does a good job in my house, where I have many throw rugs, but not wall to wall carpeting. The heavier rugs require a little more muscle to vacuum, and probably more power too. It has two power settings. I live in a small house and I can do about half the house before it's out of power. It takes 16 hours to recharge, so I just do the other half the next day. Still, I love it. It's also easy to empty,and does a great job of sucking up the dirt, dust, hair, etc.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact