I recently owned this Turkey Fryer for ten years so I definitiely got my money out of it. I initially purchasedit from a retailer ten years ago ffor $XXX.XX. While the price of the fryer has increased due to inflation. I love that it is electric. I initially fryed a Turkey for the Thanksgiving Holiday. I now fry outdoors during the summer holiday months. The fryer is also good for Fish Fry's and makes delicious golden fryed chicken. This fryer is sold at other retailers for $XXX.XX. It is easy to clean and store back in the original package which it ships in. My last Turkey which was fryed on Easter was eaten to the caucas....a must have for all who enjoy fryed Turkey or mass frying of any of your favorites.
The first one that they sent was cracked at the bottom and we had to send it back. No issues. Overstock customer service was great. For some reason, when we are frying a turkey the temperature does not maintain itself very well. We pre-heat to 350 and while it's cooking we can see that it drops down to a little less than 300 degress. This has happened on the only two occasions that we've used it since the purchase. Not a good sign. I don't think the lid fits tightly enough to hold the heat in. Other than that-it fries a turkey.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? no issues
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. decent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I loved this! It was easy to use, kept the temp on an easy to read digital display. it has settings for time or temp. the pour spout makes clean up so easy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is great. It is made to keep even heat and empty and clean in a breeze compared to gas type fryers.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? every accurate