This table was really wrapped well and had multiple layers of bubble wrap and showed no signs of wear on the packaging. So we were surprised to see that some of the pain was chipped off on the edge of the table revealing white where it was scuffed. The table also had some noticeable dents. These things don't bother me as much as how easily this table scratches. We've been using it (very lightly) for about a week and already there is significant scratches that don't come off with cleaning. If its this bad after a week, I can't imagine how it will look in a few months. It seems to have a low quality finish. Which is too bad because without these problems, its a beautiful table.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Noticeable dents and scuffs when it arrived. Even though it was packaged properly
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
When I ordered this table there was only one review- and it was not great . My table was packaged in a crate! There were No scratches or blemishes at all. I gave it 5 stars because it is a fabulous reproduction of the original. I use it as my main kitchen table. It sees a lot of use- it does scratch a little but I have active boys and frankly I don't care- I like stylish living ..including messes and scratches!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. What you should expect for a reproduction
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes