Can the little fence be taken off easily? How will the tap hold up in direct sunlight? I have a spot for the fridge under my countertop and would like to put the tap on top of the countertop (outside) will it be able to sit in direct sunlight?
ITEM#: 11514637Enjoy serving your guests the perfect drink of beer with this full-size kegerator from EdgeStar. A convenient temperature regulation system maintains beer at the ideal temperature for optimal taste and minimizes excess foam production. This kegerator also has a uniquely designed refrigerator compartment that fits most common keg sizes to save you hassle.
An included complete quick-start guide with full instructions and pictures makes this kegerator easy to use and ideal for beginner to expert beer enthusiasts. Featuring components that are easily upgraded and substituted with options such as custom handles and additional keg taps, this kegerator is incredibly versatile to use.
- Uniquely designed refrigerator compartment fits most common keg sizes
- Beer line components are NSF-approved for commercial use
- Ideal for beer connoisseurs
- Includes complete quick-start guide with full instructions and pictures for easy use
- Components are easily upgraded and substituted with options such as custom handles and additional keg taps
- Temperature regulation system maintains beer at the ideal temperature for optimal taste and to minimize excess foam
- Weighs 81.6 pounds
- 1.5 amps
- 105 watts
- Dimensions measure 48.5"H x 20.1"W x 24.8"D
- Height includes the draft tower
NOTE: Rubberized kegs or kegs with bulging sides (Miller/Coors) will NOT fit in this kegerator
|Material||Metal, Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions||48 1/2 x 20 1/10 x 24 13/16|
|Warranty||One year parts, 90 days labor.|
|Country of Origin||China|