So far, I've enjoyed the kegerator. While setting it up, the piece of the tap that connects to the keg broke. It was made pretty cheaply, but fortunately customer service was quick to send me a replacement part. Other than that, it works as expected and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a home full-sized kegerator!
The Kegerator was great. the tap and tubes, fittings were great quality and the kegerator keeps the beer very cold. The co2 bottle set up directions and setup results were very good as only the first 2 glasses poured had foam issues on the two kegs we tapped. After that, it poured great!
Easy to assemble, clear instructions, though very tiny print. Unfortunately came with a dent in the right side when all unpacked. Overtstock is great at customer service, but would be a royal pain to repack and ship back.needs to be better protected at factory. Now just need to choose the first tap.
Were vey happy with our kegarator...was my husbands most favorite Christmas gift! Great price, great quality, keeps beer cold and fresh...fits full size or pony kegs. Definitely recommend!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I love it. It came about a month ago and was fairly easy to set up. On keg number two and have had no issues. The beer is cold and the poor is great. The instructions call for 15-20PSI but I would I recommend a PSI around 8 or 10 for the best poor.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems to be of high quality for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very