So far we have been very pleased with the kegerator. The assembly went smoothly except for the final step, tapping the keg w, when we over tightened and cracked the washer. Unfortunately a spare washer was not provided. It took a bit of hunting and finally we were able to find a home brewing supply store which had one. We bought several at once just to have on hand as this type of problem is common regardless of the brand. Now we are up and running and the hit of the neighborhood!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
Shipped and arrived as expected, easy to assemble. Beer and temperture stabilzed after a day or so and the Beers been pouring smoothly after that. After reading many reviews about this product and others, for the money it can't be beat and I've been shopping Kegerators for several years and finally pulled the trigger based on my consumption rate and I also have Beer drinking friends. Would recommend to anyone. Great addition to my Garage.
This kegerator is a great purchase , it got here within two days. I was worried that it was going to be made cheap but was disproved. It keeps the beer ice cold and its easy to set up. I would recommend buying this if looking for a well made and not to expensive kegerator .
Nice looking unit. Fairly straightforward in assembly. Does not refrigerate my beer as cold as I would like it. I have the CO2 pressure at 8 lbs. and it seems to draw very nicely. I wanted a kegerator to fit in my 3 season area so it's vey good-looking. Another option would be to convert a used full size fridge, which would give a better temperature range.
a very good product actually, works fine keeping my beer cool. there was a problem i hadn't foreseen with the keg coupler but never mind....
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? size was slightly different (depth to be more precise)
The kegerator will only get down to 40 degrees and needs to hit 38 to help keep the foam down. We get a huge cup of foam and hardly any beer. We got longer hoses as directed on other internet sites which didnt work either. We have to put a big pitcher of beer in the frig and wait for the foam to go down in order to get a glass of beer.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fair
I bought this product specifically because it was promoted as a MADE IN USA item. I could have purchased a similar kegerator with identical features for almost $100 less, but paid more for this item to support the American worker. Imagine my disgust when I opened the packaging, and the first thing I saw on the box was made in china. I am stuck with this item now because it was purchased to be used at a function in two weeks. and there is not enough time to return and repurchase.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? NOT Accurate...made in china, NOT made in the USA.