I fully agree with the second review. Very loud. It is in my garage, and I still would not recommend it. Maybe it is possible to get 62 cans in this. I can only fit about 30 - 5 across and 3 deep, times two shelves. Also, I have it on the max setting and it still does not cool very well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? does not hold that many cans
This is a nice looking small refrigerator at a good price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Guess I should have looked at the specs closer on this item as one it does not have any kind of temperature control and does not have an off/on switch. I bought it to have a small fridge in my movie room and the thing is sooooo noisy (humming) that you can hear it in a closed cabinet. The only way to turn it off is to unplug it. If you are looking for a cheap fridge to keep in the garage this is perfect. If you want it in a room you are going to be in don't buy it!