I had 2 of these sent to me. The first one was damaged and did not work. It was a big hassle to get it sent back. Not because of overstock but because of UPS. The second one that they sent out was dripping water and clearly used when I recieved it. It works fine but this is definately not the most thrilling purchase i have ever recieved from O.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
The machine it is not disposing washing soap. Sometimes I see unused soap dry up in the machine. Sometimes dishes smell bad overnight.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not up to my expectation
Loving this lil thing so far...except: - A heavy-duty load takes 1:40mins! - Shipping was fast but careless. The thing was all wet on the inside of the box! I use the 45min (the least timely option) as a "helper" to do the plates, bowls and cups while I do the pots and pans.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks just like the site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good so far
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I have this dishwasher and it saved me from doing dishes by hand in a small apartment rental that did not have one. I LOVE it! For light washing, I manually do three 10-minute cycles and only use the 45-minute cycle for heavier loads. The dishes come out very clean. As for the "used" comment above, they run water through it to test it before it is shipped, which it clearly states in the manual that comes with it. That is also why there is water in the box. As for the dried soap, you're either using too much or something is blocking the arm from spinning, which can happen if a utensil goes below the rack. I always test the arm before I start a load just to make sure it spins freely. I would not hesitate to buy this machine!