A real hassle to get this delivered. Carrier was not able to come on time three times. The fridge did not look quite as nice as compared to the picture. Had an awful chemical smell when first opened. Overlooked that and installed it. Ran fine for 2 days, control panel went out after a week and it stopped cooling after 8 days. What worthless items that was not worth the hassle. Have to now figure out the hassle of getting this returned.
We are very disappointed in this wine cooler received yesterday. With the shelf coming out a third of the way you can not tell "see" the label of the wine you seek without limiting the storage capacity, and pulling out everyone until you do. The customer service spin of how it is more safe is ridiculous. We had a GE for over 10 years and the shelves pulled 3/4 of the way out. Never had any incidents. Based upon what I was told it appears customer service has had more than a few conversations about this subject.
While I would recommend this product it is a bit noisy. It looks great, with nice wooden and metal racks and high quality stainless door. It holds the contents at a steady temperature.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It looks just like the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice looking cabinet and high quality racks, although it is a bit noisy. It holds the wine a steady temperature.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Works well so far. Holds the temprature well and is fairly quiet.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be of good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate