This is a heavy, well-made faucet, but the sprayer is probably plastic, but at this price that is to be expected.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is chrome plated brass and of good quality, except the sprayer is plastic, but they all are in this price range.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
Purchased for my daughters condo kitchen it is a small kitchen so this was a nice update. easy to install the two of us girls with no experience did it in about an hour :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
This is a nice faucet and easily installed by a novice...well as easy as any faucet. I had to go buy a basin wrench which I never knew existed before this project but I chalk that up to a learning experience. Easily replaced a 3 hole faucet with this 1 hole one, and if anything there were extra parts and none missing. Do I get the title super mom yet? :)
The product meets all of my expectations. The installation went as well as any other I've installed - better than some.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. better that I expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
This faucet was installed yesterday by a plumber and had the same leakage around pullout and hose. He solved the problem with a cone washer which was thicker than the one provided. The paperwork indicates in the trouble guide that the spring may be worn out but there is no spring. It goes on the hose between the faucet and the tightening piece. Save time and just but the washer, it's cheap. Faucet works great now.
The facuet fits perfectly in the single hole sink.. It took about 30 minutes to install and thiat could be because I am a first-time DIY. The chrome is easy to keep clean and any water spots disappear with use of paper towels or a dishtowel. It has the perfect height and is easily manouverable. The only difficulty was installing the tap. The packaging did not include an allen wrench that is needed to screw in the tap. But, buyers can purchase an Allen wrench set from Home Depot -- that is where I got mine if you live in Brooklyn, NY-- that includes all sizes. It has a great water saving feature, This was a great buy, and I look forward to many years of use.
ok i procrastinate and i work a lot. my kitchen faucet i got for 28. at lowes hot water stopped working then the cold it would come out then stop. i noticed the sprayer still worked great. so for 2 years i dealt with it finally had enough can't afford plumber because i am poor. finally it took the most part of a day but i got it done and it works fantastic sometimes i just turn it on to see it work. love it.
Love my new faucet.... The sprayer is stronger than others I have had, but still like it... The design is different than other spray faucets..I have had compliments from friends and family on the design... My husband installed it with no problem!
We bought our home and it didn't have a spray head. I have been looking, but by the time you look at 50 faucets for $150 and up your a bit groggy. I saw this and thought for the price what could go wrong. We are more than satisfied with the product. Install was a breeze. Love it.
Amazing looking faucet for the price! Worth every penny! I would buy this again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality so far
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
* 2 water-in hoses too short and need to get extra soft hoses, still hard to place hands in between sink and wall. * Tiny allen wrence is not included so cannot locate water tab on. * Pull-out handle rubber washer too thin and caused water leaking. * Somewhere inside faucet stuck and hot water not comimg outr smoothly. Faucet looks good but bad quality, also poor design for installation. Returned to Overstock costed me another x bucks.