I love my fan. I thought from the pictures the blades were black. They are a dark brown. Very pretty. I thought they were supposed to be wood but they feel like plastic. In any case, it is a beautiful fan that I just spray painted black because I have been looking for a fan and this one comes close to what I wanted and you cannot tell that the blades have been spray painted!
Love the fan and the remote great color fit the room perfectly
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great, originally shorted some screws, but taken care of
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
We had this installed by a professional in a vaulted ceiling with a 4 foot extension pole bought elsewhere. The nichol matched the pole perfectly and once the manufacturer sent another send/receive unit for the remote, we can run this fam with a remote button. The 3 speeds are great and there is a switch on the unit to reverse the blades (too high in our ceiling to do however). Initially the wrong fan was sent (brass rather than nichol) but overstock fixed that asap and this is a beautiful addition to our famly room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Brushed Nicol, good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality of product good but fan motor sender and remote receiver missing...
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
The product showed up as advertised, however, the unit produced such little cooling factor tto the room. Even on the highest speed, you did not feel any cooling air even when you are right under the unit. If you are looking for a fan with astetic elements this might work, however if performance is critical, stay away from this unit.